“A Sunny Isles Gem !”

Moon Thai Organic Kitchen
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Moon Thai has opened barely a month and we went on the spur of the moment and was not disappointed ... not sure what cocktails the previous reviewer was on but
upon entering ... the atmosphere is warm and inviting as is the decor and the staff could not be more engaging.
An excellent wine list and menus with both Thai and Japanese food ... Miso Lobster Roll which was freshly wrapped in Cucumber with Crab Wontons as appetizers followed by an amazing Pad Thai (shrimp/chicken) which was cooked to perfection ... our server Robert was a delight and very knowledgeable. Looking forward to a return visit to explore more of the wonderful menu !

Thank Ms. Ros G

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Disappointed on this place. We ordered different dishes from both menu, the Thai menu and the Japanese menu. First, my husband and I has always think that either you are one thinks or the other, but Japanese and Thai are not the same neither similar en flavor or texture, yes for visit both countries from USA you have to travel far... and many hours, but they do not share the same cuisine. So... decided you are Thai or Japanese.
In my opinion, your Thai food is much better than the Japanese. Either though the Japanese menu pictures were astonishing the flavor was inexistente. The grill octopus was TERRIBLE. First lack of octopus and then, when finally founded The octopus was soggy, NOT GOOD. Also we ordered a stump Japanese plate that looks wonderful, but NO flavor and the texture again soggy.
I won't recommend any of this 2 dishes.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

The atmosphere is very nice the waitstaff is attentive. The food was superb We tried many dishes I.e, pad Thai, spicy tuna , all wonderful. We had ice cream. Which was excellent

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Best Thai food I have ever had in my lifetime and I've eaten Thai in hundreds of cities. Everything was extremely fresh and cooked to perfection just the way I like my Thai food. The service was impeccable from Felix our server , hostesses and the chef made magic in the kitchen .I had to stick my head in the Kitchen and congratulate the staff for making the best Thai food I've ever had. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the atmosphere is relaxing . The prices are fair when the food is of top quality and quantity . We can't wait to return to this gem in northeast Miami-Dade county.