“Asian Fusion - Sushi House”

Sushi House - North Miami Beach
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 163 Road & US1
Description: As one of the community’s top casual dining restaurants, Sushi House celebrates its 4th anniversary by introducing both happy hour and late night menus. The sleek and sensually designed eatery specializing in modern sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine raises the bar on Asian-fusion fare. Dressed in chic whites and silvers offset by blue lighting, Sushi House's décor is as fashionable as its patrons. Guests are greeted with a drape of sheer curtains which hang amongst elaborate crystal chandeliers. Seating includes an expansive communal table composed of white marble and dramatically high aluminum chairs. For more intimate dining, Sushi House offers smaller tables, some nestled in private nooks. Bar seating is also available with a view. From the stylish decor to the palatable menu, Sushi House offers something for everyone from a quick bite to an evening destination.
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Great place, nice decoration..
Good service. Large rolls, don't forget
to order a tuna or salmon tartar, the best
I ever had. Barmaid makes great drinks.
Reasonable price..Closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This restaurant has one of the best sushi and sashimi. It's just mega Delicious. The wait staff is awesome and the they have fantastic drinks. This place almost never disappoints. We love going here. I strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Sushi House can be deceiving since it's in a strip shopping center....but once you enter inside....WOW!!!! It's all white inside....walls/floor/tables/ with beautiful chandeliers. There are small tables as well as private booths and long tables for large parties. Everything we ordered was delicious...but the most memorable for us was the cod. Can't wait to return for the cod. The salad is very large and 2 can share. All sushi we ordered was delicious. Service was great. There is a bar also, as well as outdoor seating.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The first time we visited this restaurant was just by coincidence. We were nearby, were hungry and my granddaughter said there is a Sushi restaurant.That was one year ago in may 2015. We just walked in and the service was very good and the sushi also. So this year we visited Miami again and of corse we went for sushi at the Sushi House
We were not disapointed Very good Sushi .

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I ALWAYS come here when I pass through miami, which is 5,6x/yr..
North Miami Beach is way out from the city and traffic is horrendous but it's my fave east coast sushi restaurant..always fresh, creative rolls, generous with the fish (hence the price, which I think is totally reasonable), clean, modern decor and it's my absolute fave..sushi chefs r always nice (tipping appreciated lol), waitstaff never seems the same but they've always been courteous and on point..
Omg try the stuffed tomato, tuna tartare..to die for !
Was recommended by a friend i met in Cape cod who made a point to personally take me there cuz she knew I'd never go that far out of my way on my own..
Now I always do!, and so does anyone else I've taken since...