“Hoping for some changes ”

Duffy's Sports Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Official Sports Grill of your favorite Florida teams.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered 1/2 sandwich from the lunch menu - The meat was freezing cold like it came straight from the freezer. The good part is that the manager on duty came over to see what our issue was - he listened intently and resolved the issue graciously. Sadly I always have a problem at this establishment either with the food or the service and I always vow never to return but the location always win out as the veranda is very comfortable - I do hope they get their act together soon or we will loose Duffys

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Typical sports bar fare. Had to flag down our server for anything. Not attentive at all and it was not busy

Stephanie W, Guest Relations Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hi,

Oh my. Thank you for taking the time to review our North Miami Beach location. We sincerely apologize for the quality of your recent dining experience and understand the disappointment. Can you send me an email so that we may follow up? I’m unable to message you on Trip Advisor and we would like to learn more. I will be passing this valuable feedback along to our General Manager so that they may use your experience to help develop and train our team. We thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I can assure you that our management team will want to look into this further. If you can please send me an email with all of the following, we would really like to make this up to you: (1) your check number, (2) full name and (3) MVP Card or mailing address, and any additional details regarding your visit. Please include "North Miami Beach" and "Trip Advisor" in the subject line of your email.

Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dylan
dschmer@duffysmvp.com

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My brother recently treated me to dinner here, drinks were so good , 2-for-1 specials on all bar menu cocktails (aside from shots and bloodymary)
Great scenery right on the waterway, for casual dining with lots of sporting events throughout on large screens on the patio. The mussels were the BEST I've ever had..but need more crusty bread to dip in the buttery sauce.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was there recently and wasn't happy. Went there again because its location is nearby and waterfront, wanted to give it another chance. Place is dirty, sitting outside at the bar was not comfortable with the overhead fan blasting air. Went to inside bar and the place was stinking of bar garbage. Happy hour cocktails are a joke. lemonade passed off as margarita. Ordered "old bay" (some spice sprinkled on fries) fries, last week it was just crumbs of fries, this time waitress brought regular fries and said they did not have the "old bay" fries. I don't know why people still come to this place!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I sat outside on the high chairs looking out into the water. It was beautiful. People were inside the pool. It was my first time being there when the sun was still out.

We had the nachos and calamari. They were both delicious. The calamari was a large bowl, so it was worth it.

The beverage prices were extremely cheap. Buy 2 for 1. But you pay for what you get. I could barely taste the alcohol. I had the gummy bear mojito, strawberry margarita and the coco mojito.

James was our server. He was amazing and helpful.