“simple amazing”

Lutong Pinoy Filipino Cuisine
Reviewed 5 May 2015

I love everything they serve, I've been wishing for a Filipino food restaurant I've been in so many asian restaurant but this ethnic food is the best ...

Reviewed 7 September 2014

The treasure chest of ethnic restaurants in South Florida is pretty lacking in Philippino food. One exception is the Lutong Pinoy restaurant in North Miami Beach. The restaurant has been in business for over a year, which is something to say for the fast changing scene of restaurants in South Florida, which come and go faster than the wind. It is located in a small strip mall facing Dixie Highway, and consists of a small room with a long display counter. You pick up the items that you choose for dining in or take out. Obviously, this is not the setting for a fancy dinner, but if you like food, and delicious flavors, the home-made cooking of the ladies in the back will leave you totally satisfied. The prices are very reasonable, in accordance with the modesty of the place. It is well recommended for those who would like an intro to Phillipino food (adobo is one of the specialties), and for those familiar with the food who miss it.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I had been wishing for a Filipino Restaurant to open in Miami for a very long time. In college my roommate was from the Filipines and many times she would cook authentic Filipino food for me. Needless to say I got hooked. It's a combination between Asian and Spanish Cuisine, very delicious and at Lutong Pinoy you will find just that. I recommend you go for either breakfast or lunch. You will be very statisfied.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I love everything they serve. You should go there Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. The food is awesome because the chef is amazingingly good.

1  Thank Joaquin B
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Living in Miami is a blessing! There's an abundance of international food but very rare Filipino cuisine around. Thank God I ran into this new Filipino restaurant several nights ago, Lutong Pinoy :) Its located right next to Hiro's Sushi on Dixie Hwy NMB.

I walked in and was immediately greeted with an array of my home country's dishes. Besides the prep food, they have numerous made to order Filipino classics...Tapsilog, Sisig, Pansit, etc. But I was hungry looking at the prepped food so I ended up getting Chicken Barbeque, Lumpia Shanghai and Tokwat Baboy. Got home..invited my neighbor over and had a mini fiesta...wish I had San Miguel beer :) We both tasted the authenticity...the dishes took us back to Manila and can't wait to spend a whole evening there and try the menu selections. So I came back 3 days later and ordered Pansit Malabon and boy...it was excellent! You can see chunks of ingredients, savory sauce and well presented. (See My Pics) I just hope this place gets more exposure and keep this rare gem thriving for years. I called all my buddies from Kendall and Pembroke Pines cause its time for a Pinoy pig out gathering!

4  Thank Angelo R