“Gem of A Find - One Way Cafe / Crazy Cuban”
Review of Crazy Cuban

Crazy Cuban
Reviewed 28 February 2018

First off, One Way Cafe / Crazy Cuban is nothing to look at from the outside. It's tucked away in a semi-shoddy strip mall. That said - PARK, TRUST THE REVIEWS, GO INSIDE AND HAVE A GREAT MEAL.

The family owners upgraded the interior to reflect the quality of food and service we had at lunch today. Funky, fun white planking and creative lighting that is light years nicer than the strip mall exterior.

Food itself was high quality, well prepared, and tasted wonderful! I had the Cuban Sandwich (very good) with a side of black beans and rice (wonderful). My co-worker ordered the pork that came with rice, beans, and plantains. Exceptional flavors throughout and TLC put into the ingredients.

Service was incredibly friendly, fast, and professional. A real family feel to the place and one where we were made to feel very welcome.

I would highly recommend One Way Cafe! (Formerly Crazy Cuban - same owners.) Nicely done and definitely on iyr lunch rotation.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

One Way Cafe is a small diner type restaurant with a loquacious owner that gives his restaurant a "Cheersy" feel - where everybody knows your name. The footlong Cuban sandwich was the best Cubano sammich I've had north of Hialeah. He made it to order the perfect amount of meat, cheese and pickles surrounded by delicious fresh heat-pressed bread. The pastrys are too die for if you can afford to keep eating (calorically speaking) after the giant meat filled Cuban sandwich. The menu is Latin based with a multitude of soups and sandwiches and Cuban food to choose from. When all is said and done, it's just a bit more expensive than McDonald's next door but 100 times better. I will say the best thing someone can say about a restaurant - "I'll be back".

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Chose One Way Cafe over McDonald's across the lane. Ordered the pork platter and ask for hot sauce. The tender meat was so full of flavor, I didn't need it. Even the rice was tasty, not merely filler. The owner was congenial but not intrusive. I enjoyed the structural botanical photos and beach house decor. I'm glad I found this tiny place.

1  Thank shann0n63
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Perfect place to get quick, good Cuban food - limited seating, I usually go with carry-out. Price is right.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

With a New Name "One Way Café North Palm Beach" Bill has re-created a "locals" favorite without changing "our favorites" in North Palm Beach.
***** A million thanks to you Bill and your Family for keeping your Café; no matter the name. Alive.
8/29 I had the Pressed Italian. 5Stars
8/30 I had the Pressed Pastrami and Swiss. also 5Stars and made personally by the Owner. The Crazy Bill.

1  Thank William D