“A Local Favorite”
Review of Tulipan

Tulipan
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Tulipan has the best cafe cuban coffee in the county. Last week I stopped in for a cup of con leche and a cuban sandwich. The sandwich is loaded with meat and delicious. The staff is always friendly. They also have a large amount of baked goodies. This place is a local favorite.

1  Thank davidhess76

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is a great place as the line will tell. However, it moves fairly quickly. Get there early to get the full selection as they will be out of most items before the end of the day. Good empenadas - ham and cheese and spinach are my favorites, chicken and beef were a bit dry for me. Tres leche is knockout for a very sweet treat.

1  Thank Hamish D
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My Wife and I love the Tulipan Bakery & Cafe'. We have dined here every time we vacation at Singer Island. This occasion was a family breakfast and we are glad that we came here. All the waitresses are kind and very nice. There were 4 adults and 1 child in our breakfast party; and we all enjoyed our egg breakfast plates filled with food cooked to order, bacon, and Cuban toast, and the Cafe' con Leche. Unfortunately, we were not able to get freshly squeezed orange juice during this visit. Tulipan's also has delicious daily lunch specials that are very economically priced. What a joyful place to eat!!!

1  Thank TwoChainsMBJ
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent cafe con leche, pastries were super flakey, and quite tasty , very reasonable prices. What took us so long to visit. Delicious for breakfast, brunch or lunch, I heard the Cuban sandwiches are the best !

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I stopped in to grab a coffee, sandwich and some treats to go. Great food, fast service and inexpensive. Great stuff to bring back to our hotel and chill. Highly recommend the Cuban Sandwich and empanadas. Cafe con leche was great too.