“So far the best French Restaurant I have found in Florida”

La Cuisine French Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cuisine French Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$19 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Looking for a romantic escape, a quiet spot for a business lunch or dinner, a cozy place for a friend or family reunion? Or simply craving hearty, quality food and dedicated service? Located at the heart of beautiful downtown Ocala, La Cuisine with its unique French bistro atmosphere, award-winning menu alongside world-class food, full liquor bar and extensive selection of wines, is worth a closer look! Our specialties include Escargots in Garlic Butter, Traditional French Onion Soup, Beef Bourguignon, Braised Pork Shank in Honey Sauce, Duck a l' Orange, Free Range Chicken, Ratatouille and our genuinely authentic Creme Brulee, to mention just a few!
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Today Pam and I took her Sister Pat to La Cuisine for brunch. I love the Escargot which I have everytime I go. We all had a version of Eggs Benedict, I had the more traditional version, english muffin, fresh spinach, pork belly and a perfectly cooked poached egg and a wonderful fresh Hollandaise Sauce, and delicious potatoes. Pam and Pat had Gluten
Free Eggs Benedict, with the poached egg over the pork belly and potatoes. with the Hollandaise sauce on the side.

We all had the bottomless Mimosas, and to finish off the meal Pam and Pat shared the Cream Brulee and I have a Sweet Crepe with fresh strawberries, and a wonderful strawberry sauce. I finished my meal with a wonderful rich cup of coffee. We left thinking about when we will return.

Patrice checked on everytable at least twice and the servers where all sharply dressed and very attentive.

NEWS FLASH, while talking to Patrice (Chef/Owner) told us of plans to add a sidewalk cafe area on the south side of the building this summer.

1  Thank chrisv1960

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My daughter,sister and I went on Sunday for brunch. My sister had the quiche and a salad, I had the French Toast with seasonal berries, while my daughter had two eggs over crisp bacon belly with roasted potatoes. Everything was delicious! We had an amazing waiter named Josh. It was a delicious brunch and would love to go back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Its a small Great place for quiet dinner! Excellent service and better good. One of my top five in Ocala.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We made reservations and had a wonderful quiet table in the back room. Dinner was fabulous, I had special rack of lamb perfectly prepared and nicely presented. Others had the filet minion which melted in your mouth. Oh and the French onion soup is terrific.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My friend and both ate at this restaurant for lunch. The restaurant is small with fixed hours of service, and extremely clean. We arrived about 30 minutes after opening and the service help were pleasant and immediately seated up. The lunch menu was limited in my opinion but not and issue for us. After ordering which both of us had the vegetable quiche with additional side of veggies and french bread was at the table within 15 minutes. The selection of French wines and various other libations was tops.I would say the food quality was exceptional, and deserts at the same level of satisfaction.