“A great place to eat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Bonefish Grill is by far one of our favorite restaurants. The food is fresh and the drinks are very good. Service has always been excellent. The only flaw I find is if you are part of the dine rewards program, they never seem to put your visit into the computer, so you don't get credit for your visit. This has happened the last two times we have been there. Also tables seem to be very close together so it is hard to talk to others. Great food, atmosphere, and service. Can't ask for more

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I had a Special.. The grilled Cobia on grilled pineapple with cooked spinach and steamed asparagus.... all perfectly cooked and very very tasty...

My wife gad the Ribeye with a salad and steamed asparagus and she kice it all...

We shared the crab salsa over guacamole appetizer and were pleasantly surprised at hiw the flavors complemented each other.... great special....

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Bonefish Grill in Ocala, Florida is an excellent place to eat! Their selection of seafood and fish is fresh and fantastic, as well as other meals in case you’re not a fish fan. Steak was cooked to perfection! Appetizers were wonderful, and the service was excellent. Even though it was extremely busy, the experience was superb!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We have visited this Bonefish twice in a month. And try to go at least once a month. But it's the same old tune about seating. Nobody at the Front Desk Crew seems to know what's going on. More on them later. The rest of our visit this last time was quite pleasant with Sarah the server who won our hearts with her great service and friendly attitude. The Front Desk Crew could learn a thing or two about taking care of the customer. If for once they stopped looking at their computer seating chart and actually walked around for empty tables. They could accommodate more customers. They let the lobby area fill up like sardines. Try asking the customer if they would like to sit in the bar area which had several empty tables for 20 minutes. I heard them turn people away with telling them it would be an hour. Which was never the case. A Front Desk Crew member Jennifer did try to help but her very evil looking boss 'Mother Hen Kaitlyn' was beyond talking to. Instead she buried her head at the seating computer. Such a shame Bonefish Ocala.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I skipped the many deep fried offerings on the menu and ordered their grilled salmon with lime, tomatoes and garlic, along side steamed spinach and broccoli because I thought that would be a healthy option. Unfortunately, there was no discernable lime and not a single bit of tomato. What I got was lots of artificial tasting butter sauce. I don't eat margarine, but I'm guessing that's what this sauce contained...and the veggies were also drenched in the same yucky "buttery" stuff...so much for healthy. The bread, with olive oil, was good and our server was very pleasant, but I don't think I'd try bonefish grill again.