Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$81.61
from US$52.59
from US$116.59
2,496 results
All reviews horseback riding afraid of heights limestone quarry made us feel thanks guys a lot of fun first timers great adventure bucket list amazing experience beautiful scenery an adventure central florida lines safety david blast
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

VIP Experience!!! Our Zip Line Tour Guides Dj Sean and JoJo were hands down the Best!!!. They were very Professional, Knowledgeable, Energetic and had a great sense of Humor! They made us feel very safe and welcomed! They were very kind and patient knowing that it was our 1st time Zip Lining. I highly recommend your next Zip Line Experience at the Canyons Zip Line with this Dynamic Duo!

We also got to experience their Kayaking Tour with their Expert Guide Tony! He was absolutely Amazing sharing all the History behind this Gorgeous Canyon! He had a Fantastic Energy and was very Professional. He made our Kayaking experience one to remember! I highly encourage your next Kayak Booking with Tony!. Thank you all for the Quality and Professionalism during our visit!!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I admit this was a great experience just far. My heart was in my stomach but thankfully we had the BEST course guides EVER... AUSTIN & NOAH.... they made you feel comfortable and safe to let your fears go.I would definitely ZIP again and I would request to have AUSTIN & NOAH as our guides. I can now check this one off my list.

1  Thank richettab
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So much fun !! Our guides made us feel so safe. Very well maintained and safety first. The longest one was so fast! Exhilarating!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time riding horses for our family and we had lots of fun! All the horses are friendly.
Amazing views through the canyon.
Rebeca was a great! We will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kendall and Denise were quite the duo. Kept us all laughing and having fun from the second we put our gear on till the second we took it off. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have a blast.

1  Thank U8326EIhaleym