US$95
HolidayInn.com
US$98
US$88
Homewood
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$113
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$82
US$67
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$91
US$89
US$98
US$93
Travelocity
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

All reviewsroom was cleandrag racingstay there againbagelsnice breakfastwaffle makerone night staynice stayfront desk clerkchecking inconvenient locationgreat place to stayfree breakfastcracker barrelstaff was very friendlyinterstateirma
Reviewed 5 May 2018

On the second night of a two night stay my car was hit in the parking lot.Upon going to my car the next morning I discovered the damage. I went to the front desk and inquired about security camera footage. A hotel employee stepped out with me said they only have one camera and he wasn't sure if it cover the part of the parking lot where my car was parked. He said only the GM had access to the video footage and he would not be in until the afternoon. I returned to the hotel that afternoon asked at the front desk for the GM and said why I need to speak with him. He didn't come out he sent the front desk person to tell me they don't have security cameras. I have an expectation when paying $90.00 per night that the parking lot would have full coverage security cameras. Two calls to corporate, no satisfactory answers, I was referred to the GM who didn't want to talk to me on the day the problem occurred. NEVER again will I stay at a Microtel. Probably not a Wyndham ever again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

the hotel needs some serious cleaning, the guest rooms, common areas, pool were all in need of cleaning. The ventilation system needs some work, we were able to smell marijuana in the halls and in our bathroom. Don't be fooled by the great pictures and reviews that are on their website.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Employee's are great! Very polite and helpful. They are helpful in anything u need. If you need something they will go out of their way to help. If they don't know then they will find out the best they can.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
afzal v, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review! We take great pride in our staff and we are happy to hear that they exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

OMG !!!! I was impressed of everything they have done to the Hilton within this year the past couple years the hotel was going downhill but the good thing about it I stayed on the ninth floor and still have access to the ninth floor Club On Nine I think they called it now and they had my favorite person Maxi that always has a smile and treat you like part of the family she’s awesome thank you for all you do for me and my family when we are standing there at the Hilton of OCALA

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We had a late arrival so we didn't notice until morning we had no tiwrks, wash cloths, etc until getting ready to shower. During our stay, we did not get additional shampoo or towels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
afzal v, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing our property! I am sorry to hear that you were not provided with towels and addition shampoos and conditioners during your stay! I will be sure to bring this matter up to the housekeeping department as well as management so this we can ensure this issue doesn't happen again! We hope you choose to stay with us again so we can make your next stay a great one!