“Yum”

Cafe Havana
Ranked #67 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Food was good. They give you plenty for two people to eat off of, I had the pork, yucca, moto, and plantains. Can't forget a Guava and cheese pastry, very good. Price is reasonable not a large area to sit but good for on the go! I will go back.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Always great food, the beef with peppers and onions is my favorite. I love to get coffee to keep from napping after eating a huge lunch.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

THE MOST delicious , juicy , roast pork topped with carmelized onions with a side of well seasoned black beans and coconut rice/w pigeon peas I have ever eaten .... ever!!! Perfection! Sadly I only come here once a year as we make a point to pass thru Ocala enroute to southwest Florida from the cold northeast! I look forward to stopping at this little cafe all the way down from New York. Oh and BTW awesome Cuban coffee! Try the gordita you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Whenever I come to Ocala I stop in for lunch, the value is great, the staff is friendly and the portions are large.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My buddy and I chose this place for lunch one afternoon. Heard great things about it and wanted to give it a try.

Needless to say we were not disappointed. He had the lunch special and I had two empanadas. His dish was served straight from the visual hot plate at the counter. Mine was cooked fresh from the back grill.

During my wait they served complimentary Cuban coffees to their guest. The food was excellent and staff very friendly.

Only concern, not enough seating or parking for the amount of foot traffic. What a problem to have. Suggestion: come before noon.