“Great. Worth it. ”

Ranked #135 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Hits the spot. Simply Cuban Food joint. No not like ones in Miami but taking the area into account can't be better. Well worth it.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We recently read a piece in Ocala Magazine about this little restaurant and while in Ocala yesterday decided to give it a try. We were surprised at how intimate this restaurant is. With only a few tables, it will hold about 20 people, so if you are going to eat in get there early. My wife and I split a Q'bano sandwich and a cup of chicken noodle soup and had two drinks. The bill was $14.74. I would highly recommend. The quality of the food and the items I saw ordered by others made it obvious they had been there before. This even feels like an authentic Cuban environment. We will be back.

1  Thank NormanP862
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Happened upon this place. Will be back. Excellent authentic Cuban coffee and food. I got the Cuban steak sandwich and café con leche so good.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our way back from Jacksonville. Its a hole in the wall. Small but the Food was very good and tasted authentic. Had the Cuban sandwich it was excellent better than expected. Service was very friendly.
Definitely will stop again.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Over the past 5 years, I always make it a point to visit the Latin American Cafe when I am in the area because they make the best and freshest empanadas and cuban sandwiches. The place is not very big but it is enormous in atmosphere...very pleasant and lively. I also like that they have a variety of traditional "tropical" beverages such as malta and cola champagne. Try it you'll like it.