US$95
HolidayInn.com
US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$125
US$93
Homewood
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$110
Residence Inn
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$76
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$66
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$66
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$92
All reviewsrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staynice roomfireplacejacuzzihighway
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My experience at golden palms was great the janitors were helpful the front desk person Mr.George was helpful and nice.Our home had damage so Fema helped us and placed us here and my experience is great and you can rely on all of the staff for help.

Room Tip: All the floors were quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Made a "pet friendly" reservation during the major evacuation for Hurricane Irma. Reserved on line, confirmation clearly states that I was traveling with my dogs. When I contacted the hotel to confirm, they said that although they had some "pet friendly" rooms, they had not assigned me one and that if I came with my dog I would not be able to stay. I cancelled. Terrible customer service!!!

Room Tip: don't bother
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The standard rooms are average but the upgraded rooms are really nice. They have a jacuzzi and fireplace in the room. I have been here several times and the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and the area is quiet. Its right off 75 so great for weary travellers as well as cheap.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria B
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I needed a place for my cousin, who doesn't drive or have a car. She also has 2 cats.
The staff has been most helpful, especially George.
My cousin has been comfortable, and is enjoying the swimming pool.
I am very happy with Golden Palms Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I enjoyed my stay. nice clean room,most important, nice clean, comfortable bed. Pool was refreshing. Easy checkin and checkout. will definetly wiould stay at this establishment again.In the morning,It was evident that there was renivation undergoing which means to me that my next visit will be more pleasant.

Stayed: July 2017