“A Haven for 20 year olds”
Review of O'Malley's Alley

O'Malley's Alley
Ranked #188 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Went there for St. Patrick's Day. The food was excellent. I tried to use my groupon and they refused to take it saying they do not accept them on holiday's. There are no restrictions whatsoever on the groupon except an expiration date. The bartenders were all 20 year old kids and were more concerned with drinking shots and giving away free shots to the pretty girls sitting at the bar. Each time I went up to the bar to place and order I had to wait till they were done flirting and drinking their shots. They would totally ignore me. I will never go back there on St. Patty's Day again. Have no idea what it's like without the kids.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. Purchased a Groupon. Took company there for an early dinner and couldn't handle the smell of stale smoke. Unless you're a heavy smoker you may want to stay away.
Throwing away our groupon voucher.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Cool little place. Went in to check it out with friends for a little pick me up. So laid back a great place to unwind and relax. The oysters are super!!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

this is a bar and grill. this place will take you back to the 70's. to a time when you could walk in sit down, light a cigarette or cigar, have a drink , order a sandwich and listen to the music and commune with the bartender. it is all that. the bartender was excellent, the drinks are real and mixed perfectly, and the pastrami sandwich was top shelf. you have to experience this place. 5 stars.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This would be a cool little place if you could get past the smell of cigarette smoke. I had to wash all of my clothes when I got home...and I mean ALL of them. There is outside seating but it's cluttered and not maintained. Limited beer selection and not a great variety on the menu. I won't be going back.