“Fun Place to go/You can hangout back under the stars!”
Review of O'Malley's Alley

O'Malley's Alley
Ranked #188 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This is a bar that has been here forever! It is such a great place to meet your friends and hand out! They usually have a band that plays outback. They have good food and great staff!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing, delicious crab legs! Our waitress was great. Kept our baskets full of hot crab legs and table cleaned of shells. Will definitely return for the fantastic food & service.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Went there for lunch and wound up having some of the most delicious coconut cake we had ever tasted. My fried green tomato BLT sandwich was a delicious and interesting touch and the service was outstanding. I look forward to returning in the near future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Went there for St. Patrick's Day. The food was excellent. I tried to use my groupon and they refused to take it saying they do not accept them on holiday's. There are no restrictions whatsoever on the groupon except an expiration date. The bartenders were all 20 year old kids and were more concerned with drinking shots and giving away free shots to the pretty girls sitting at the bar. Each time I went up to the bar to place and order I had to wait till they were done flirting and drinking their shots. They would totally ignore me. I will never go back there on St. Patty's Day again. Have no idea what it's like without the kids.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. Purchased a Groupon. Took company there for an early dinner and couldn't handle the smell of stale smoke. Unless you're a heavy smoker you may want to stay away.
Throwing away our groupon voucher.