“Home cooked food”

Ranked #27 of 505 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Large restaurant like any other Cracker Barrels. Food tasty. Quick service. Clean Would eat there again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I ate breakfast on Friday,April 6. Busy place, but you didn't wait long for your food, Coffee was fresh and hot! Would eat here again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

They are not known for their omelettes but I am on carb restrictions so I ordered one. It was dry and the cheese was not melted. The mushrooms were flavorful. The coffee, as usual, was good and the staff friendly.

1  Thank Pennie S
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were very hungry and wanted something fast and somewhat healthy and somewhere I could walk too (staying at Hampton Inn). Ordered 3 grilled ck salads, 2 were Caesar. When I arrived at CB I walked in and the girl at the counter was so friendly. She took my money and notified someone that I was here. I didn't even have time to browse when another very friendly girl came out and called my name.

The salads were loaded with grilled chicken and each had 2 deviled eggs that were almost as good as my mom makes.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We arrived at dinner time so expected too wait....she said no more than 15 min. And she was right. Our server was friendly and.efficient. We both ordered the special, Our server came back and said they only had 1 special left, we ordered another meal which just happened to be more expensive. We didn't notice till leaving we only had to pay the lessor price. We were very pleased.