US$139
US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$101
US$93
Homewood
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
US$110
US$106
US$99
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$76
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$94
US$92
Hotels.com
US$85
US$66
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$66
All reviewssky restauranttop floorsky asian fusiontempurpedic mattressmemory foamfront deskbeautiful hotelpleasant surpriselobby areaocala areacracker barrelnight's sleepking bedstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againatriumelevator
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Not our favorite. Property is 6 stories and set up with a 6 story Atrium open all the way up with walkways around the perimeters to enter the rooms.

We were greeted with a strong smell of food at the check in desk. Time was around the dinner hour and the restaurant is open to the Atrium on the 6th floor where the restaurant is located. With the restaurant open til 11 pm the smell of food was always present in the halls and lobby.

Mattresses were covered with crinkly plastic. Every move on the King size Temerpedic mattress you got the sound of plastic. The air conditioner was so noisy that it made sleeping difficult. We were on the 4th floor not far from the quiet elevator. Unknown to us there must have been a stairwell door very near us that opened and slammed shut over and over again until well after 1 AM.

The shower floor/pan was not graded to drain so you were forced to wade through water to get out of the shower and each subsequent user had to walk through cold standing water to get to the shower head. Yuck!

‘Nuf said! $179 plus taxes and fees made it a $200 disaster.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CarrieJJ
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear CarrieJJ,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I also regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the air conditioner, mattresses and I sincerely hope you will someday return to enjoy the features of our amenities. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your
expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The beads are very comfortable, and athe Hotel is extremely beautiful, the staff is very friendly an concern about your stay, I would gladly come back to this location on my next visit to Ocala, lots of parking outside with lightning an easy access to the building!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank harden728486
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

harden728486,

We can't thank you enough for your five star rating of our Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center hotel. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We have stayed here in the past as we were visiting family in the area. Friendly welcome at check in and front desk staff welcomed us every time we returned to the hotel. Room was very comfortable and clean. Very relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

HARRY M,

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and
hospitality standards of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center Hotel. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a good time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stopped at the spur of the moment after traveling 60 miles in almost 2 hours on I-75. I was exhausted but had stayed at the Holiday Inn before. As always it was wonderful. The staff at the front desk always make you feel welcome. However I left behind my Kindle. I called back and spoke with Jeff in housekeeping. He was very nice and professional. He assured me that I would get my kindle back. I waited and waited. I had given up on receiving it, but Jeff did not. He went above and beyond to make sure it was returned to me. So again Holiday Inn is where I will stay again. Their staff are dedicated to making your staff everything it should be.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear 404evelynm,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

When I first drove up the building, the ground, everything looks clean and neat, the inside was very clean, everything in place, everyone at the front desk, "said" we will be right with you as soon as I walk end an I love that, thank you for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Nothing wrong
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Hi theresaw61,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center Hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!