“Burgers baby ”

Ranked #12 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned family business with fresh innovative food. Our backyard atmosphere and New tiki bar makes you feel like your relaxing in your families backyard but we do all the cooking and cleaning for you. We carry 11 craft beers on tap and over 30 in a bottle as well as some of the finest spirit throughout Florida and the United States. Operated by my wife and myself we invite you into our backyard for one of the most unique dining experiences in Florida. Once your in you become family.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Saturday afternoon we ate at Brooklyn's. I had the red stag burger. It was huge and excellent! We've eaten here before a split a buger.. that was a mistake... I HAD to have my own burger!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The service is above average. The food is good but not great. The chairs are beyond a doubt the most uncomfortable chairs that we've ever encountered in a food service establishment.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for a late dinner last night. This place was recommended to me by a few people at my work. I was definitely not let down. Some of the very best pizza I've had since I've been in Florida 8 years. I'm sure the other items on the menu are delicious also. Our server Ashley did an amazing job. Can't wait to come back and bring some friends and family.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Service was good. Food was fresh and very good. Burgers were big and delicious. Meatloaf was also very good. Portions were a very nice size. 8 of us, all enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We ventured out to another local restaurant to find it’s closed. We pulled into a parking lot to look up other restaurants but Brooklyn was right in front of us. Right off the bat service was prompt and orders were correct. Do not miss the peorogies and fried cheese curds. Has quite a selection of beer and drinks too. Angry orchard burger was the best too. You won’t be disappointed