Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #130 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Paradise Bakery and Cafe is my favorite lunch spot in Ocala. The food is amazing, the prices low and the atmosphere is warm. The amount of food you get for the $ is tremendous. The fried yucca is the best I've ever had and I have a Cuban Grandmother. The chicken is so tender and juicy. The plantains are superb. To top it all off, this is a warm and friendly Christian environment. I asked the gentleman here one time if he was the owner, he said " I only work for the man upstairs." They play Joy FM on the radio and I love it. I eat here at least once a week and will continue to do so.

1  Thank mikmos916

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Stopped in on a whim shortly after they opened and have been coming back ever since. Great coffee and breakfast items served with wonderful Cuban bread. Numerous pastries and other Cuban delights are available behind the glass case to go or to eat in house. Very nice people run the business and the food is consistently good. For lunch, the Cuban sandwich is always delicious and large enough to share. Baked meats, rice, and other vegetable sides are also available. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank vagabondtraveler_13
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I've went here a number of times for lunch. They give enormous portions, and the food is always fresh. I've had their baked chicken, pork roast, beans and rice, yucca, fried yucca, empanadas, pastries, and a number of other things. All very good. The last time I went, my husband came too. As a treat we got a slice of their vanilla cake to share. Oh my gosh it was DELICIOUS! I am incredibly picky when it comes to cakes and frosting... And this cake did not disappoint. The cake was moist and dense but not too heavy... And the frosting had the most wonderful flavor and texture. Very very good cake! I will be ordering cakes for events from here. Sooo much better than Publix!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We order takeout from Paradise at least once a month. The food is plentiful and the price is very reasonable. y husband loves their midnight sandwich, I love their chicken dish with moros rice and plantains. Their quava pastries and harm croquettas are delicious! They have a small baker inside as well full of delicious looking desserts and fresh bread. I highly recommend Paradise Bakery and Cafe. Please note they are not open for dinner.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Love their empanadas and rice!! Very nice ladies run the place, love it! I highly recommend this place for a nice lunch.