“Pricey but good”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th and 441 (Pine Ave)
Description: Ipanema Brazilian Steak House is a Churrascaria in the finest sense of the word. Our twelve authentic cuts and presentations of meat are seasoned with salt and roasted rotisserie-style over mineral coals imported from Brazil, basted continuously by their own natural juices. Served by traditional roving Gauchos, they are complemented by an opulent salad and vegetable bar, delectable desserts and delicious wines, beer, and cocktails.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

A lot of food for the money, 45.00, very good but you can only eat so much.
All the food on salad bar was labeled. It had the regular items and peel and eat shrimp, salami, prosutto, ckn salad, pot. salad, crab stuff mushrooms, then soup, beef stroganoff, rice, mashed potatoes, Mac &.cheese and a lot more.

1  Thank rosemarybrenner

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

As we expected , everything was outstanding and servers were very nice. We enjoyed the Brazilian way to delivery fresh meats and salad bar was a bright option. However, what upsets us and gave this review a huge downside was after a friend found that for our 5ppl party they charged a 25% gratuity which on their menu a 20% tips will be put on bills for parties 8or more.

Not mentioned the percentage nor the fact that they didn't bring up our bills were automatically charged for tips, their attitude /attempts to apologize were not sincere. This totally shocked us and made us feel a way that they are actually taking this for GRANTED- we enjoyed our time there and we would love to tip Kyle Hard working and also the chef/sever running around. uplifting our expectations, we have no complaints. But why ruining the whole experience, expectations and reputation by sneaking tips in our bills w/ over charge? Not ethic

We hope this can reminds fellows want to come here that check your bills to prevent your right to reward hard work.

Most of my friends have restaurant working experience before . This made us feel awful ( do we look like we will not tip? Or our dresses do not meet your attire? Or the stereotype Asian doesn't know how to tip?) I am sure if the owner check our tips , which will not let him down.

Again, check your bills or don't bother to be over charged .

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The food was great! I think my husband enjoyed it the most husband, he especially enjoyed all of the beef and lamb.

I have to mention 2 unexpected treats: the cinnamon grilled pineapple and the celery salad from the salad bar. Also, the salad bar as amazing, the best kept salad bar I have been seen. Better than many other fine dining restaurants in the way that there was noting wilted or dry, it stayed that way throughout out entire visit.

Mostly, for me, the people were that star. When we came in the hostess greeted us with a sincere smile and was so polite! The entire staff was friendly and I never felt like I was bothering anyone! For me I will take a pass on a place with really nice food and a rude staff.

If I gave a bit of criticism it would be for one thing (though I don't know what the staff could have done). There was a group of very young girls whose (very loud) conversation was a bit "adult".

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went for our anniversary. It was amazing. Service was excellent and we only mentioned it was our anniversary and they surprised us with a dessert to share with Happy Anniversary written on the plate. We plan to go back this year for our 50th. They treat you well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went her for Valentines day and there was very limited chicken available and the other meats were not that good. We were disappointed that dessert was not included....

1  Thank david h