“Gramps 84th Birthday ”

Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Ocoee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Blueberries, blueberries everywhere on the u-pick farm. We all went there to pick and celebrate dad’s 84th Birthday. The McKenna Family of Port Orange, mom and dad plus two girl friends from St Leo University.
The 9 of us picked 25 pounds of gorgeous blueberries. Of course we ate a few during that time.
Scott and Stacy were the perfect hosts of the farm. Such a warm welcome.
If you’ve never picked blueberries, I suggest you look into Tom West’s Blueberry u-pick farm.
It’s not messy and you don’t end up with blueberry stains. I wore good clothes and nary a stain!!!!
Loved it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding time and Delicious Blueberries! An outdoor activity that is enjoyed for days to come. :) Nothing else to say but go have a good time!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is an amazing place to pick friendly staff and very helpful, bushes are tall enough that you can just stand and pick, I picked a large bucket in less than an hour, super easy and totally yummy.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Love to go and pick blueberries here each year. The blueberries weren't quite as plentiful this year but still enjoyed the quiet time in serene surroundings - and the berries were still delicious. They told me up front that this year the picking was more like "Easter egg hunting" than picking by the handfuls. I'm sure that was due to the weather we've been having. The drive to Tom West blueberry farm has become a tradition we love. And we usually follow up the picking with lunch at Yellow Dog Eats before heading home to Seminole County. It is a good idea to get there when they open before it gets busy. And, when you are leaving, buy some of the blueberry honey too - it is awesome!)

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is a decent sized farm where you don't have to walk too much to get loads of berries. My favorites are Primadonna and Spring High which are mid-sized and sweet. But there are larger Emerald and other tart varieties as well.

Great price, great time and friendly staff. Parking availability is limited, so coming early helps with parking and also picking in the cooler temps.

I think my favorite part is listening to the small kids having such a great time picking the berries. Brings a smile to my face and I wish I had discovered this place when my kids were small!

You must come and enjoy this short window of opportunity (April/May) to enjoy the fruits of your labor! :)

1  Thank Belinda Y