Review Highlights
Great family fun!

Tom West Farms is a great place to take the family on a cool April day to get in some exercise and... read more

Reviewed 10 July 2018
klabelle16
Ocoee, Florida
via mobile
Experienced fruit farm girl could not have asked for more.

As someone who has experience picking fruit I feel I can judge what is a great opportunity . This... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2018
Patricia H
Orlando, Florida

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding time and Delicious Blueberries! An outdoor activity that is enjoyed for days to come. :) Nothing else to say but go have a good time!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is an amazing place to pick friendly staff and very helpful, bushes are tall enough that you can just stand and pick, I picked a large bucket in less than an hour, super easy and totally yummy.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Love to go and pick blueberries here each year. The blueberries weren't quite as plentiful this year but still enjoyed the quiet time in serene surroundings - and the berries were still delicious. They told me up front that this year the picking was more like "Easter egg hunting" than picking by the handfuls. I'm sure that was due to the weather we've been having. The drive to Tom West blueberry farm has become a tradition we love. And we usually follow up the picking with lunch at Yellow Dog Eats before heading home to Seminole County. It is a good idea to get there when they open before it gets busy. And, when you are leaving, buy some of the blueberry honey too - it is awesome!)

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is a decent sized farm where you don't have to walk too much to get loads of berries. My favorites are Primadonna and Spring High which are mid-sized and sweet. But there are larger Emerald and other tart varieties as well.

Great price, great time and friendly staff. Parking availability is limited, so coming early helps with parking and also picking in the cooler temps.

I think my favorite part is listening to the small kids having such a great time picking the berries. Brings a smile to my face and I wish I had discovered this place when my kids were small!

You must come and enjoy this short window of opportunity (April/May) to enjoy the fruits of your labor! :)

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Belinda Y
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Amazing locally grown and family owned farm ! We make many trips to the farm during the season. They sale honey, blueberry butter, blueberry jam, t-shirts and Ice cream.
Great place to spend the afternoon with your family.

Date of experience: June 2016