US$109
HIExpress.com
US$83
US$88
US$76
Orange City Motel(Orange City)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$54
US$109
US$98
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2014

We chose this location to be close to Blue Springs State Park where we wanted to kayak. Little did I know that a Holiday Inn Express was only miles away. Our room was stale from having no air conditioning running, and we almost slipped several times from the floors wet with pine oil. We could feel the springs in the bed as if they were from a sofa bed. The worse part is that the air conditioner in the wall leaned forward and dripped water inside the room onto the top of the table where my son's Iphone was charging. Now we're out of town looking for a replacement phone. The staff was not friendly, and the bar guests were loud and rowdy. I can't believe it had a rating of 3.5 and cost $96.

Room Tip: Go to the Holiday Inn express instead.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is our 2nd time at 1876 Heritage Inn in Orange City, FL:...restaurant food is excellent, new bar and entertainment fun, rooms clean and very comfortable for the excellent price. Thanks again for a memorable weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank L J
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The rooms were not that clean, I thought because it was historic in orange city it would be better, but it is run by foreign people who don't speak that well english... the breakfast took about 65 minutes.... the bar was a joke ...they didn't know how to even make a margarita....Who comes to Florida and stays at a hotel that doesn't make frozen drinks....and it was honestly just filthy... the people or servers etc owners.... very unprofessional, food was burnt and very greasy..... maybe it was just a bad weekend for them but it sucked more for me..... would never stay again....

Room Tip: Try the hotels in Deltona name brand ones like Comfort or Quality Inn.. they are not too bad...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Johnette Z
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I spent 10 days at the hotel because it was Bike Week in Daytona. The sheets in the first room were used and the heat and air in the wall didn't work. The desk said that was a new problem the staff said it had been broken since July of last year. They did move us, we paid for two rooms for 10 nights each at around $99.00 a night. The barber choked his girlfriend in the bar during karoke night right below my room. Then the laundry being done all night below my room with lots of yelling. The cops only showed up twice that week. The café for breakfast was good. But then after I had left I found clothes missing from my suitcase, not expected. Someone had left a coffee cup in my room so I know someone had been in and out. Lesson learned, most of the staff was living there on rehab release according to them.

Room Tip: They had three rooms bottom floor that had been upgraded, staff lives in them unless they are rented out. Most A/C units upstairs don't work.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Greenlaps
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is a very intriguing place. It has a postage museum that is quite interesting. It has history. I was surprised to learn it was once a nursing home. The room we stayed in was yet to be re-renovated and looked as such. The place has original fixtures that have been painted over, tiles nailed on to the floor. A bit more upkeep, highlighting those beautiful fixtures and this would be excellent. I understand new owners are in the process of making some changes. I hope so. There are "house rules" when you stay here that one might not like. In house Cafe had very good food and pleasant entertainment. The potential here is amazing! I would stay here again and would recommend it to others that are willing to accept the fact that it is a historic place and not to expect Hilton style rooms.

Room Tip: You might want to take a look at the available room before you commit.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family