1876 Heritage Inn
US$76
US$110
US$99
US$80
Orange City Motel(Orange City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hampton.com
Artisan Downtown(DeLand)
US$120
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2017

This is a first for us. Please stay away from this hotel. I booked this hotel for four nights while my husband was at an antique show. It was disgusting, roaches around the refrigerator, horrible smell, paint chipping, hot water did not work, sheets had stains on them. Imagine this, a toe nail was found in the bed, meaning one thing, the sheets were not even changed! I searched for another room, but everything was booked due to an event in Daytona Beach. My husband was so disgusted, he slept in the back of his work van. Management did not seem to care! In addition, there are some questionable people hanging around the hotel. A horrible experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a charming hotel in Orange City. I really want to like it. But I won't be back. The room was nice, but the tv didn't work. They told me they had just replaced it, but the tv was too old to be anything but a cast off from another room. I figured out the problem, it basically kept turning itself off and then back on, and then you had to set up the correct channel on the tv to see the cable. Loved the ambiance, and the displays of postal memorabilia. Beautiful building and nice rooms. The main problem is that there are a lot of people who appear to live here long term (extended stay). And they don't have the common sense to be quiet after a certain time. Multiple people wandered around talking loudly, smoking outside. And at least one person was running. The porch is wood and magnifies the noise. Began to wonder is anyone slept there. I honestly think they are trying to be a good place to stay. I didn't see any bugs while there. Restaurant was closed when I was there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Booked this online. mistake. turn back. don't do it. I looks a boarding house. People hanging around out back looked like they just escaped rehab. Management was using a grocery cart to clean the rooms, and the hallway smelled heavily of Pinesol. I was waiting for Captain Spaulding to lurk around the corner. at any moment. The room that I was taken to had a bed that was sagging in the middle and gave me the impression that a body had just been removed, but there was no crime scene tape to be seen anywhere. I did not stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tinstarlady
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This place is disgusting!!!! Don't go here! Musty smells threw out the hotel. Buffet is gross. Gross looking crock pots. The food is so gross!! Cold, and salty! The cooks does not know how to cook at all! The building is a trashy crack head looking inn. It's all trashy, and the building fallen apart. Turn around and go some place else!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We booked this hotel on our roadtrip, as we had tickets for Nascar in Daytona Beach. Four days prior to our arrival, the manager emailed us with a cancellation due to "Major repairs". I responded with a complaint, and suddenly they had a room for us. On arrival, the manager informed us that we had been upgraded to their most luxurious room, on the house, but out joy was shortlived. Roaches and other creeps on the floor, the door to the bathroom couldnt close properly, the towels were nasty, the couch had rips and tears and stains. We left to watch Nascar, and when we got back at night, we sat outside our room to have a smoke. Suddenly, some random old man heads towards our door. In his own words, he was looking for "that sexy young girl he visited there before". It took a while to convince him that she wasnt there. We booked two nights here, but couldnt make ourself stay more then one night. We got a refund for the second night, which is the best thing I can say about the hotel. When we went to check out at 9 PM, the office was empty.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, pick one at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple