1876 Heritage Inn
US$90
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$80
US$121
US$99
Orange City Motel(Orange City)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
US$109
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Ok so.... the hotel is old. Not a big deal. I really like history and this place definitely has it. If only the walls could talk. The staff are nice and the nightly rate can't be beat. On the other hand.... I'll never stay here again. We stayed in room 17 on the second floor. Walked into the room and said....wooooooow. the smell hit us. The smell of some sort of Pine-Sol and citrus cleaner mix. It was awful. The bed sheets and pillow cases were dirty. One bed had what looked to be light blood stains on the top sheet and pillow case. It was bad enough we all went to walmart to buy new sheets and pillows. What really set it off and made us feel at home are the drunks and my guess,crack heads that hang out on the porch all day.i wouldn't let the girlfriend go to the car alone during the day, surly not at night. Since it was daytona 500 weekend we didn't want to spend 300 a night at a super 8 so we bit the bullet and stayed. Lock on our door was a joke and hot water in the shower was odd. To cold or it would burn the hell out of you. Yes I enjoyed the history but the room we stayed in was nasty. Felt like a halfway or boarding house. Definitely not a room pictured on the website. Was disappointed and won't be back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I found the staff to be super helpful! And it was a really cool experience! The hotel does have a smell so it is not good if you have asthma or breathing issue. Our room didn't smell just the hall. But you have to remember it's 140 years old back when smoking was the majority. My hubby and I love antiques and museums and for two nights it was perfect. There is a lot to look at again it was a very unique experience and I am glad we had it! I would recommend to the right person or couple. If you are looking for old Florida charm and to learn some history this is it. If you want the Ritz...go there. We also met a cute dog :) hope y'all enjoy!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Echoing what others have said. This is NOT what it appears. It's old. It's nasty. It smells of cigarette smoke everywhere. It needed remodeling decades ago! It is nothing more than a run down rooming house.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017

This is a first for us. Please stay away from this hotel. I booked this hotel for four nights while my husband was at an antique show. It was disgusting, roaches around the refrigerator, horrible smell, paint chipping, hot water did not work, sheets had stains on them. Imagine this, a toe nail was found in the bed, meaning one thing, the sheets were not even changed! I searched for another room, but everything was booked due to an event in Daytona Beach. My husband was so disgusted, he slept in the back of his work van. Management did not seem to care! In addition, there are some questionable people hanging around the hotel. A horrible experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This is a charming hotel in Orange City. I really want to like it. But I won't be back. The room was nice, but the tv didn't work. They told me they had just replaced it, but the tv was too old to be anything but a cast off from another room. I figured out the problem, it basically kept turning itself off and then back on, and then you had to set up the correct channel on the tv to see the cable. Loved the ambiance, and the displays of postal memorabilia. Beautiful building and nice rooms. The main problem is that there are a lot of people who appear to live here long term (extended stay). And they don't have the common sense to be quiet after a certain time. Multiple people wandered around talking loudly, smoking outside. And at least one person was running. The porch is wood and magnifies the noise. Began to wonder is anyone slept there. I honestly think they are trying to be a good place to stay. I didn't see any bugs while there. Restaurant was closed when I was there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple