US$139
US$63
US$53
US$60
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2014

We are a small family that are attempting to get back on our feet and we have been from Jacksonville to St Augustine to Orange Park and we have witnessed some serious nasty, dirty hotels for the price we can afford. This weekly stay inntown in orange park is awesome. My room was clean, it smelled good, housekeeping came in every Wednesday and the Orkin bug people also come by to spray. The full kitchen is awesome everything was clean and nt a "party" hotel I have been here going on three weeks and it has been quiet ( within reason it is a family place and there are kids and kids will make noise and jump around a bit). Laundry facilities are clean and $1.50 to wash isn't bad, but if you prefer there is a great clean cheap laundromat right down the road who's dryers are awesome. I have had no problems or issues since I have been here and I would recommend this hotel far more than others. Stay away from the travel lodge off Phillips hwy in jax and the roadway inn off Roosevelt hwy 17 orange park both reaked of cat pee and the bathrooms are filthy I even threw a towel in the bathtub floor and felt dirty after bathing at roadway gross..

Room Tip: As far as I know there all the same the weekly housekeeping helps keep the hotel clean, we're on the side that faces Popeyes chicken, it's quieter and parking lot smaller than other side, but it's nice on this side
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Carrie N
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The rooms are not clean. They smelled terrible. We tried multiple rooms before deciding not to stay. The first one smelled like something died. The second smelled like smoke trying to be covered by bad air freshener. There were lots of people loitering in the walkways smoking. The one good thing was the lady at the desk was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I am currently staying @ the intown suites of orange park fla. I have been here for a full week. I find this hotel to be very clean, the staff is friendly,curdious, and always willing to assist guests. The room rates are reasonable for the orange park area, and this hotel is centrally located near may reatail stores. As well as retraunts. My stay here has been great and only made better by this curdios and helpful staff. Its an over all excellent place to stay in my oppion. This hotel deserves 5 stars!

• Stayed: November 2013