“High price”

InTown Suites Jacksonville South
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orange Park
InTown Suites Jacksonville South
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife has been in this place for a week now they don't supply even toilet papper after you check in the towels you get when you check in you have to wash your self the cleaning services don't come but once a week and handed my wife the sheets and said you do for 300 a week it is a bad deal

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

I just want to kick it off and say that it is a breath of fresh air to walk into a business and the manager behind the counter is down to earth and have a chipper personality..with that he also cares everytime I had a question or concern he was there with the answer..the room I had was good, the A/C didn't work as well at first but 3 days in we had a brand new one..the rest of the staff were nice..the only drawback is they were full the whole time we were here, and parking was first come first serve, and if you didn't get back early you had to park away from the room..for the price you can't beat it cause their competitors in the area are horrible!! I would recommend this place to others..

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I had to stay here for a little while last year while I was trying to get back on my feet as a single mom. I cannot say that I had a pleasant experience. I will start with the positives first: cleanliness, flat-screen television, Wi-Fi, no critters, full fridge, and some stove burners. Unfortunately, neither the manager nor the staff members were friendly. They all had the same unfeeling, sarcastic, and uncaring “new world” attitude that a large percentage of folks have these days.

It’s personally offensive when a person has to work and then pay so much money to be mistreated. One might as well live in an unkempt environment for much less if the treatment is going to be the same there or better! I’ll take an old-school television, a little fridge, and a microwave over high-priced brutality any day.

Manager (Mike) was a smug buzzard who thought it was cute to crack jokes about my son and me and refuse to add him to the room as my CHILD instead of “a room guest.”

“Security person” had a bad attitude and way too much time on his hands to “monitor” people who weren’t doing anything wrong.

"Cleaning lady" left nasty sensual television guide in my room when they all knew that only myself and my small child were in the room. That was distasteful and plain ignorant.

Random fix-it guy busted into my room and was in there when I came home. No one notified me that this person was going to come in whenever he felt like it. No privacy at all. Don’t know what he was looking for in there, but I assure you, I didn’t have it.

This chain doesn’t seem to care about customer service, but in all fairness, I never gave another one a chance after the experience I had at this one.

The price is way too high for a struggling person who is on his or her own, but I’m sure they know that. I would not recommend this to anyone. It has taken me a while to start getting all my reviews in, but I thought this place deserved a lengthy one. I didn't forget the experience I had while I was trying to care for my child.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank TAC41
Reviewed 8 November 2014

We are a small family that are attempting to get back on our feet and we have been from Jacksonville to St Augustine to Orange Park and we have witnessed some serious nasty, dirty hotels for the price we can afford. This weekly stay inntown in orange park is awesome. My room was clean, it smelled good, housekeeping came in every Wednesday and the Orkin bug people also come by to spray. The full kitchen is awesome everything was clean and nt a "party" hotel I have been here going on three weeks and it has been quiet ( within reason it is a family place and there are kids and kids will make noise and jump around a bit). Laundry facilities are clean and $1.50 to wash isn't bad, but if you prefer there is a great clean cheap laundromat right down the road who's dryers are awesome. I have had no problems or issues since I have been here and I would recommend this hotel far more than others. Stay away from the travel lodge off Phillips hwy in jax and the roadway inn off Roosevelt hwy 17 orange park both reaked of cat pee and the bathrooms are filthy I even threw a towel in the bathtub floor and felt dirty after bathing at roadway gross..

Room Tip: As far as I know there all the same the weekly housekeeping helps keep the hotel clean, we're on...