Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$63.89
from US$900.00
from US$19.99
35,615 results
All reviews express pass harry potter islands of adventure diagon alley simpsons ride both parks jimmy fallon halloween horror nights rip ride rocket blues brothers love universal roller coaster theme park city walk hogwarts express great park park pass
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been to Disney World and wanted to experience Universal Studios. Our children are 14 and 17 so this theme park was perfect for their ages. We went on roller coasters, ate at the diner and had a great time. I feel like it is geared more for teenagers because of the rides. Our favorite part was the Harry Potter section.

1  Thank 11Hjaeger
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed our thrilling attractions at Universal Studios Florida and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I'm glad your family was able to enjoy the park and have fun! I hope we see you in our parks again sometime soon!
-Lissette

Reviewed 1 April 2018

You know you are in for a great day, when the staff at the gate were "working the crowd". I'm sure I'm not alone when saying it's wrong to sell Fast-Passes on top of general admission fee, but we spent the extra. Overall we had a great time. A little motion sickness didn't stop us. Wished for a few more traditional roller coaster type rides.

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your review. I have made sure to document your feedback and will be passing it along to the appropriate departments, I hope we see you again soon!
-Lissette

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It was everything we imagine, and more. It was extremely crowded in the Harry Potter regions, but even then staff kept things moving smoothly.
The only thing we would change is that we would definitely buy Express Passes next time. You spend a little more money, but you'll get to experience so much more without all of the waiting.

Date of experience: March 2018
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi,

I am so happy to see you had an amazing time with us! During our busier times, our parks can experience quite a bit of crowds. I'm glad that our Team Members were able to keep everything under control and moving smoothly for you. The Express Pass is an awesome option to maximize your visit with us. It allows you to spend less time in line, and more time having fun with your friends and family. I always suggest to check the wait times once you enter the park and if they sound like they may be more than you are willing to wait, go for the Express Pass. I hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good park. More "adult" than the disney parks.
Lots of good restaurants.
Lots of music.
Will return.

Date of experience: April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our park. We aim to have a little bit of everything for all ages, so I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy the 'adult' side of the park. I am glad you enjoyed all of our restaurants and music throughout the resort. We can't wait to have you visit again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We took the vip tour of universal studios at the recommendation of their front gate. It was expensive but we felt we got our money’s worth. They provided a hot breakfast while we were waiting for the tour to start. We were lucky because we only had 6 people in our group. Our guide Cameron was informative and observant of the needs of our group throughout the day. Going to the front of the line for the big rides were great. No standing in lines for hours. The tour also provided a lunch voucher, drink voucher, and a snack voucher. Lunch wasn’t so good but we used the snack voucher for a great dessert after our dinner. We were glad we did it.

1  Thank 725pp
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent VIP Experience. I am so happy to hear that you felt it was worth the extra cost. Our tours are usually close to 12 people, so you got pretty lucky with a small group! I am glad your felt Cameron was very informative and helpful. The benefits of the VIP Experience really makes it all worth it, from the included breakfast and lunch to skipping the lines. I apologize that you didn't enjoy your lunch, but it sounds like you were able to make up for it for a nice like sweet snack later on. I hope you come back to visit us again soon!