“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Disney World Area Villa Orlando * 4 Beds * 3 En-Suite * Private Pool * SunDeck *
Private Pool Children's bedroom
Dining table
Breakfast Table
Fancy a game of Pool?
Just 10 minutes to Disney World
You Rent The Entire Home!
Large kitchen and laundry facilities
Kitchen facilities included
Accommodation for 10 people
3 Bathrooms
Florida Living with On-Demand Cable TV, WiFi, and free telephone calls
Luxury Family Accommodation
Matching Maste Suites with En-Suite Bathrooms
Private Pool for your exclusive use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“Not for me”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

My stay was ok but I
wouldnt say I would do it again or recommend it to anyone. I like to have a care free vacation and staying here was kinda of stressful from the start. I emailed ahead of time and asked when I could check in because I was traveling with a 2yr old. They said anytime of day turns out you can't check in until after 4pm my flight landed at 6:30am so we had no where to go. They didnt have enough toilet paper to last the whole time. You would think with all the instructions they give they would at least supply that. They only give 1 dishwasher tab and not enough dishsoap to last for a week. I'm on vaction Im not going to buy a bunch of supplies that I have to try a transport back home. I emailed promptly ater leaving because my son forgot his hat in the house he got from universal. I didnt even get a response. I even tried calling. My son was so upset. Next time I'll opt for a nice hotel the extra pay is worth it for a care free vacation.

Management Response
28 Jun 2017
Thank you for your lovely message through TripAdvisor messages sent on your departure saying, "thank you so much we had a great time" Your review 3 months later is a little bit of mystery but remembering back when our kids were 2 years old, we can appreciate it is not the most relaxing time to take a vacation and we are pleased to answer your queries.

The standard times shown on our TripAdvisor listing are that Check-in is from 4pm and Check-out is by 10am. This is to enable the house to be cleaned the highest standard. However, many of our guests have requested an early Check-in and we have always arranged this, by contacting the housekeeper to ensure everything is ready early. If Erica had simply requested an early check-in, it would have been a pleasure for us to arrange it, and any guest would be more than welcome to arrive early.

As is normal with self-catering vacation rentals in Orlando, we provide a first toilet roll in each bathroom and complimentary soap. Guests provide subsequent rolls and their own choice of soaps, shampoos etc. This is also shown in our standard terms on our TripAdvisor listing. Guests should be sure they familiarize themselves with the terms to highlight the small differences between hotels and self-catering accommodation. However, if you are running short then our housekeeper would be pleased to drop by with more supplies.

Finally, as previously confirmed by the housekeeper, after an extensive search, Erica's son's hat was not found at the house, pool, garden or at the lost property store. Whilst all property remains the guest's responsibility, we will always try our hardest to locate lost property and will send it on to the guest's home address.

Thanks again for your review and we will take your views in to consideration.
Judy D
“Awesome”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My family and I had a very nice vacation. This place was home away from home. Everything was clean and very convenient. And was close to the places we wanted to go......loved it! We will be returning.

heiselbar...
Hialeah, Florida
“AMAZING HOME!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had the perfect amount of space and utilities at the property. The kids enjoyed all staying in one room. The pool was perfect to relax after the parks and the kitchen was well equipped. Not to mention the price was GREAT! Gary is a great owner and always responded promptly. Will book again

Christy J
Utah
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Rented this house for our DW/Universal Studios trip. Easy to schedule. Very helpful and quick to reply. House was clean and well maintained. PLENTY of room, there were 7 of us. We were grateful to have a washer and dryer to use on our down day. Grocery store, CVS, fast food, restaurants all very close. DW and Universal-close. Close to Orlando airport. Husband and son loved the pool table, daughter and other son loved the swimming pool. TV in every bedroom. Microwave, toaster, blender, oven, dishwasher, pans, bowls, utensils, etc-included. This made it a lot cheaper for us meal wise. All in all it was an excellent experience. Would definitely recommend. Will use again.

Stephanie...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Had a great time! So much space for our family. Very clean and beautiful home. About 15 minutes from Disney. Loved it!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing