“Amazing Rental House”
other travellers have booked this property
Disney World Area Villa Orlando * 4 Beds * 3 En-Suite * Private Pool * SunDeck *
Private Pool Children's bedroom
Dining table
Breakfast Table
Fancy a game of Pool?
Just 10 minutes to Disney World
You Rent The Entire Home!
Large kitchen and laundry facilities
Kitchen facilities included
Accommodation for 10 people
3 Bathrooms
Florida Living with On-Demand Cable TV, WiFi, and free telephone calls
Luxury Family Accommodation
Matching Maste Suites with En-Suite Bathrooms
Private Pool for your exclusive use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karissa A
“Amazing Rental House”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Amazing rental property!! VERY CLEAN HOUSE, pool was fenced & not bugs seen. House and household amenities were in great condition, it made you feel like you were at home with all the items available in the house. Pool was beautiful & clean. Easy to book, and received deposit refund in timely manner. We'll be staying here everytime we visited Florida. Within 10 minutes of all major theme parks, easy to find, nice neighborhood.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Anthony D
“Mockingbird Villa”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a really great time at the villa, it was fully equipped with everything that you would need for a self catering holiday, close to the Orlando attractions. The vill a was clean tidy and full of al the modern conveniences. It is larger enough for everyone to have their own space but intimate enough for everyone not to feel disconnected. We would definitely stay here again and would also recommend to our friends and family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

erica c
“Not for me”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My stay was ok but I
wouldnt say I would do it again or recommend it to anyone. I like to have a care free vacation and staying here was kinda of stressful from the start. I emailed ahead of time and asked when I could check in because I was traveling with a 2yr old. They said anytime of day turns out you can't check in until after 4pm my flight landed at 6:30am so we had no where to go. They didnt have enough toilet paper to last the whole time. You would think with all the instructions they give they would at least supply that. They only give 1 dishwasher tab and not enough dishsoap to last for a week. I'm on vaction Im not going to buy a bunch of supplies that I have to try a transport back home. I emailed promptly ater leaving because my son forgot his hat in the house he got from universal. I didnt even get a response. I even tried calling. My son was so upset. Next time I'll opt for a nice hotel the extra pay is worth it for a care free vacation.

Management Response
28 Jun 2017
Thank you for your lovely message through TripAdvisor messages sent on your departure saying, "thank you so much we had a great time" Your review 3 months later is a little bit of mystery but remembering back when our kids were 2 years old, we can appreciate it is not the most relaxing time to take a vacation and we are pleased to answer your queries.

The standard times shown on our TripAdvisor listing are that Check-in is from 4pm and Check-out is by 10am. This is to enable the house to be cleaned the highest standard. However, many of our guests have requested an early Check-in and we have always arranged this, by contacting the housekeeper to ensure everything is ready early. If Erica had simply requested an early check-in, it would have been a pleasure for us to arrange it, and any guest would be more than welcome to arrive early.

As is normal with self-catering vacation rentals in Orlando, we provide a first toilet roll in each bathroom and complimentary soap. Guests provide subsequent rolls and their own choice of soaps, shampoos etc. This is also shown in our standard terms on our TripAdvisor listing. Guests should be sure they familiarize themselves with the terms to highlight the small differences between hotels and self-catering accommodation. However, if you are running short then our housekeeper would be pleased to drop by with more supplies.

Finally, as previously confirmed by the housekeeper, after an extensive search, Erica's son's hat was not found at the house, pool, garden or at the lost property store. Whilst all property remains the guest's responsibility, we will always try our hardest to locate lost property and will send it on to the guest's home address.

Thanks again for your review and we will take your views in to consideration.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing