“Not to be missed”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I crave flavorful Chinese food and I have searched high and low with no luck. I took to Tripadvisor and everyone recommended this place! It's about an hours drive for me but boy was it worth it! We ordered all the recommendations from other diners which was garlic ribs, beef and pan fried noodles, roasted pork, salt and pepper squid. Everything was delicious. We even had leftovers which was just as good! I can't recommend this place more highly. I can't wait to go back and try everything else!!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

At first, when you enter the restaurant, it looks more like take out restaurant only, except for the few tables, you would prefer to order and pick your order out right away.

Some of the servers manners are beyond rude, throwing the menus on the table, which makes you feel unwelcome. As you sit and order from the menu, you notice the place is kind of popular not only among Asian but American customers as well. The menu is quite large, they offer many dishes that some I love, some I tried for the first time. Always try to get before the crowds starts showing up for lunch or dinner time because if there are people waiting, as soon as they see you finishing your meal, they will let you know they want you to pay and free the table.

The sliced roast pork is delicious, not one of my favorites overall but definitely tasty. The roasted duck was amazing, I barely tasted the fat that usually accompanies the duck, meat so tender, it almost melt in your tongue too.

The squid with ginger and scallions was my first time trying it, delicious, and with steamed rice, OMG, I was in heaven!

And the fish fillet with bean curd, a must if you happen to stop in this little restaurant.

The beef chow fun was highly recommended by one of our servers, knowing my love for noodles, I could' help myself from ordering too....it was simply perfect, just the way I like it!! Just the right touch of sauce, tender beef and yumi noodles!

If it wasn't for some of the servers rudeness or the place so small I felt too cramped out, I would definitely give it a 5 stars but 4 is good enough because of the amazing food that they serve and cooked so quickly, you won't even have time to finish reading the menu when all you have ordered is being served!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Ain't much to look at and parking isn't easy but it was worth it! My husband and I had egg rolls, pork fried rice and sesame chicken. Everything was delicious!! Not greasy. Large portions. Next visit we will tried something new. Figured for our first time we would stick with items we know. Great new find for us.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Do not expect the best service however the food is amazing. I usually get the pork noodle soup and the house friend rice. I love there squid and roasted duck.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Came here with friends and was pleasantly surprised. I had the shrimp dumpling soup. Friends had black bean stir fry and pork fried rice. Both were excellent. The service was great, keeping our drinks full and making sure we had everything we needed. We will be back :)