“Yummy Bao”
Review of King Bao

King Bao
Ranked #365 of 4,216 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Excellent Bao. Interesting menu offering a range of creative porkbelly, kimchi marinated chicken, korean bbq beef, seafood, and vegetarian bao. Made to order, you can mix and match ingredients like mango salsa, siracha mayo, and fresh cilantro. Truffle tater tots were a big hit with my tween.
A great value lunch is the 2-bao special that comes with a drink. Seems small, but is completely filling. I've been there several times during lunch, and service is super-quick. While seating is limited, I've always been able to find a seat(s) by the time my food was ready.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Food was great. I had the three Bao combo and all three types were good. My favorite was the Oh Carolina with shredded braised pork. We also ordered the tots with shredded braised pork, cheese, and sour cream. Staff who work there are very nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Came here to eat for my birthday and it hit the spot!!

Quick and the prices are fair.

The food was great and the combo meals are the way to go to try different baos!

If your downtown check this place out

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This place is awesome! Before coming here, I'd had Bao at another restaurant but I kept hearing about King Bao so I decided to check it out. If you've never had bao before, then it's worth mentioning that the baos are pretty small in size. The closest thing they resemble are mini tacos in a steamed, soft bun. Order the 3 bao special with a drink and spend a little extra on a side of tots if you need something more filling.

I chose the Kickin Chicken and Firecracker Shrimp baos with a drink and a side of Truffle Tots. Delicious! Prices are fair. This is now a Mills50 staple in my book.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

the food wasn't that bad but i guess i am more into big portions of food. i had the vegetarian and fish bao and i might say regardless the size (cause it is kind of small) it was really tasteful. but i wouldn't recommend if your appetite is big.