“Many exhibits are no longer at the Festival. The Festival center is closed with no replacement”

Epcot World Showcase
Ranked #4 of 442 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Flower and Garden show used to have exhibits and displays throughout the park. Now the displays are no longer there and many have been removed. In the past the Festival Center would have films and exhibits that you would not see normally. The center is now closed and the exhibits are nowhere to be found. I would think management could use the 2 empty Inventions areas but instead have chosen to remove more attractions hoping noone notices. The Festive is now reduced to some flowers around the lagoons, some topiaries and quite a lot of overpriced food that you can get at any one of the other events during the year. The Flower show is nothing to see anymore.

2  Thank edfc
Write a ReviewReviews (11,743)
All reviews
in 225 reviews
"test"
in 426 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Other than the rides and meeting characters, my younger kids did not get very excited about the world showcase. I love it and enjoy seeing all the different cultural aspects. Especially compared to other things parts of Disney they found it a bit boring.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Went here on my birthday. Been here before and wanted to see if there were changes. We actually went two days in a row this time. Since we were staying in Walt Disney Dolphin hotel we were able to go back the hotel in the middle of the day and just went back late afternoon till night in time for the fireworks display. Fireworks at night is always worth the wait. We have fun time with the rides that includes Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land , Soarin and The seas with Nemo & friends. During our visit the weather was pleasant and not too hot. We actually went back to the hotel to take our lunch & rest because restaurants had so much big lines. Though we tried the funnel cake in the park. The park was decorated with beautiful flowers and plants in preparation for the flower and garden festival. We were able to buy souvenirs in Japan like shirts and robes. Was disappointed that the Terraccotta Army sculptures were taken out from the China pavilion. All the representation of the different countries were unique in its own. Some are actually impressive. Epcot still is my favorite park of all the Disney parks.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

looking for a fast food reasonably priced meal try fish and chips at the england pavilion the F @C is excellent and you can have a brew to accompany. nice outdoor garden seating overlooking the lake nice place

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I am not a hater quite the opposite. When I came to the park I have heard only good things about it when I came there I saw what epcot really is a giant shop it's the biggest and most beautiful mall I have ever scene but then you realize you paid entrance and you paid a lot of money for entrance so you essentially pay to enter a big beautiful and overpriced mall there are rides and other attractions but they are scarce mission earth is pupeeteered well mission space is good soarin is good and test track was amusing but to counter then there is the horrendous imagination and the boring Nemo attraction and if you thought this zone is shop free you would be wrong because at the end of every ride there is a full shop on the subject of the attractions. For short it isn't worth your money or time I have been yesterday to one of the competitors (won't say it's name so you won't say I am a paid reviewer) has a way better park for less money and even though I haven't been in another Disney park yet I am sure they have a better one Disney has 6 parks right avoid this one it will interest you for half a day and you will feel robbed because you payed money and you are expected to pay a lot more for merchandise or food

2  Thank Tonyzelig