“Awesome Vietnamese food! Fun place to go to!”

Saigon Noodle and Grill
Ranked #486 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Saigon Noodle & Grill on Bumby Avenue offers authentic Vietnamese cuisine in Orlando's Milk District. The family-owned business was founded by Thuy and Tudy Nguyen. Specialties include Vietnamese noodle soups, rice platters, pan-fried noodle dishes, and special family style entrees. Also featured on Food Network's Diner's Drive-Ins & Dives with Guy Fieri.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

From the appearance of the outside of the restaurant you would have no clue what awaits you inside. I felt like I was walking into some dream. The decor is so fun and includes a karaoke/ banquet room right at the front of the restaurant. The friendly staff greet you immediately and are very accommodating. The beverages are delicious! I especially recommend the iced jasmine tea. So good! My sister and I split spring rolls which I thought were good but not the best. I think they really shine in their entrees. The food is hot and fresh and portions are very generous. The flavors and spices are right on. Some of the best Asian food I've had since leaving The West coast and It's a big deal over there. I ordered an extra large size of Pho to go for my hubby and he was a happy camper! Really delicious! I can't wait to come back with more of my family. This is one of those places where you never forget it and great memories are made. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I drove up from Miami and it was so worth it. We ordered one of everything and DANG!!!!!!! It was all delicious. The pancake and different rolls with the sauces. The noodles and rice plus the meats. That cold coffee was way better than Starbucks! It was a great pick. They need a restaurant in Disney Springs.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Patrons are welcomed at the door by friendly waiters. Their menu is pretty standard for a Vietnamese restaurant. The service was surprisingly quick. Ordered, made a quick trip to the restroom and the food was there when I got back. I ordered a combination pad thai and it was loaded with shrimp, pork, beef and chicken. It was delicious, maybe a little too much salt. The portion was large and the price was very reasonable. I would like to go back and try something else.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We had such a great experience here! The wait staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The owner himself came over to meet and greet with us, as well as answer any questions we may have had. The food came in a timely manner and was excellent. We saw similar friendly and helpful service with all the parties that came in to dine. The Vietnamese coffee was outstanding. I can't wait to visit here again!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Had a nice lunch with my family. Extremely friendly service and delicious food for the whole family. The owner cane to help my daughter with her chopsticks. The Pad Thai and Rare beef and meatball Pho were excellent! Loved the coffee!