“Food better than you'd expect!”

The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen
Ranked #31 of 171 Dessert in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Extraordinary foodstuffs await you at this new full-service restaurant, bar and confectionary at Universal CityWalk™. Delight your palate with fantastical fare including classic dishes like steak and seafood, and an all-day brunch featuring crepes and quiches, each with their own novel twist. Coffee and Chocolate Stout Chicken Wings, Chocolate Almond Bread and Chocolate Gnocchi are just a sample of the adventurously unique items available. Then, behold, as our chefs create culinary alchemy with gourmet chocolates and one-of-kind desserts right before your very eyes. Savor artisanal milkshakes with flavors such as Chocolate x5, Bacon Brittle and Red Velvet. Feast on sumptuous sundaes like S’mores, Salted Caramel Flan and Chocolate Brownie Bark. You can even purchase tasty mementos from the restaurant’s retail shop to enjoy at home.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went here recently with my family for lunch, primarily to satisfy my daughter's craving for one of their specialty milkshakes. I came in with low expectations for anything other than dessert. Very pleasantly surprised by the overall menu variety and high food quality, including many healthier options. I'd go back again even if we weren't looking for dessert!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience. We can’t wait for you to come back. See you soon!

CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (2,398)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and it has always been perfect
On this occasion we got off to a bad start we book a table and where told that when we got a text we should go to the middle area and we would be shown to our table so we went to the bar and when the text came i went to the area as instructed after about 20 minutes of additional waiting i went to a member of staff who told me I had been misinformed and should of booked in.
After this i was shown to my table and i told the waitress i was going to collect my wife and kids from the bar when i got back after 1 minute to my supprise the table was given to someone else and therefore had to find me another table.
To be fair from here in it did get better the waitress was very good and the food was great.
My bill came and as an apology we where given a free portion of onion rings which i did feel was a bit of a odd token gesture.
So in general good food great waitress poor booking in process and instructions.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Toothsome. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience. We strive to exceed any expectations you may have set for us. Would you please email me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review, so I may address your concerns directly to ensure we are able to exceed your expectations on your next visit?

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The atmosphere is fun and interesting with a Steampunk theme. Food is good, but dessert is fabulous!!!! The wait time is sometimes over an hour so be prepared to hang out on the City Walk until you receive the restaurant text. Reservations are not available.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Such a cool steampunk-inspired focal point at CityWalk, Orlando. We did not have time to eat a meal, so waited in the milkshake line instead. 2 shakes set you back $24, but they were bucket-list type drinks. Took at least 30 min to get served around 7pm and we drank them outside on a beautiful night. We ordered the chocolate brownie (wow!) and the nutella (not quite as wow). Saved the plastic "mason jar" style glasses and brought them home. Spent a few minutes in the gift shop trying on expensive steampunk hats and goggles. Didn't buy anything there, although the selection of merch and sweets was exceptional. Lots of treats did not have prices marked (why??).

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re at CityWalk, there is no good reason why You should not try to eat here. We were Tempted by the sites of the delicious looking desserts, However I definitely enjoyed the meatloaf more than I enjoyed my dessert, and that’s not knocking the desert the meatloaf was actually one of the best I ever ate, just don’t tell my mother that! We ordered three desserts and the milkshake with the giant cookie on it was very good, my sons shared a chocolate brownie sundae which they said was excellent, and I had a creampuff eclair Sunday which honestly was just so-so. The best thing I had there was the chocolate coffee beer. You read that right all three in one adult beverage! I could have drink 10! The downside to this restaurant if you were going on a busy day is that they are unable to take reservations so be prepared to wait at least an hour. My suggestion is if you want to eat dinner at 7 o’clock go there at 5 o’clock and put in your name. While you’re waiting consider playing a game of miniature golf at the Hollywood Drive in. If you are staying at one of the three resorts that offer priority seating you may get in a little sooner but not much.