WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Hilton.com
US$240
US$95
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$145
Marriott
US$85
US$80
HolidayInn.com
US$69
US$62
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$258
US$232
Travelocity
2,155 results
All reviewsworld questthree bedroomfull kitchencontinental breakfastwasher and dryercleaning feebath condodisney parksstayed in buildingscreened in porchpool areatwin bedshot tubhome away from homecleaning servicefresh towelsminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed her for 5 nights.
We had the 3 bedroom apartment, view over the pool area.
Very nice and clean. Also a very nice size.
The pool area was very inviting and clean.
It was a gated complex with a security guard. Great location!
The service from the staff was the best!
We left this place very happy and we will come back. I recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jakob D
Cari S, Sales Assistant at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi Jakob,
Thank you for your kind feed back and allowing WorldQuest to host your stay. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Was back to one of my favorite spots in Orlando. Beautiful pool, wonderful reception/ front desk staff. Weather was great and had a quick, relaxing stay. Enjoy watching all of the wildlife around the property.

Room Tip: I like the pool or lake view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bungalowchic

Thank you for choosing WorldQuest once again!
We appreciate you feedback. I'm excited to know that we are one of your favorites places in Orlando that's awesome. We look forward to hosting your next visit please come back soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Traveling with a family of 5 can be challenging. Our World quest room was clean and spacious enough for our extended family traveling with us. It was a beautiful room with a all the amenities you may need to have a comfortable stay. Lobby was well stocked with necessities and the front desk even gave us bags of ice for our cooler for the theme parks. They were kind and accommodating. The hotel was so close to disney we got there in five minutes! Pool was LOVELY and salt water. So much better than chlorine! We had a very enjoyable stay and would totally recommend this room over the exorbitant prices at the Disney on property hotel. Its great for large groups traveling together. We paid less in a weeks stay than we would have for two nights at a comparable accommodation on Disney campus!

Room Tip: We were in the 500's Nice and quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kari C
Cari S, Director of Sales at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Kari,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I'm so pleased to know you had a lovely stay and had the chance to utilize our large Mediterranean style pool. We love the fact that our units can hold large parties such as yours and still maintain a comfortable environment.

We look forward to having you back next time

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I booked WorldQuest "Resort" through Expedia. For the price, I expected that I'd have at least basic accommodations, such as hot water or a clean bed. This was the weekend that I moved my daughter into college, and I was traveling with her and her aunt. We had a 3 bedroom unit. We had no hot water from day 1. The front desk was notified of this both in person and via phone several times. Each day, the staff promised it would be fixed while we were out. Each night, we returned to no hot water. In the "master" bedroom, there were red hairs in the shower stall. No one in my party had red hair. My daughter's aunt had no blanket on her bed, just a dirty coverlet with burn marks. She asked 3 times for a blanket and was told someone would bring one right up. Never happened. We purchased bagels from the hotel shop only to find out our in-room toaster was broken. This, also, was never replaced. There was also mold in the bathrooms and I saw a few bugs, but seeing that it is Florida in the summer, I was willing to overlook those things. Overall, this "resort" was an oversized, overpriced motel. Except I would have actually had hot water at most motels. I'm truly disappointed at this hotel's customer service, and their lack of outreach given the numerous issues we informed them of. Their best offer was a 15% off future stay coupon at checkout. Because of course I'm dying to return.

Room Tip: try Motel 6. I hear they have hot water.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank bacapac
Cari S, Sales Admin at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the issues you encountered. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be properly addressed.

Thank you for choosing WorldQuest Orlando Resort!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Very nice and clean condo in excellent location. Quiet, yet only minutes from parks, restaurants, shopping, golf, etc. Roomy condo, nice poo. Exercise room is small. Overall, excellent place to stay in Orlando.

Room Tip: quiet rooms are further from the pool
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jason B

Hello Jason,

I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with. We look forward to having you back in the future.