“Go elsewhere ”

Escape Room Experience
Ranked #27 of 250 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The equipment was not working well and they did not take group photos at the end as most escape rooms do.
We spent over $200 and asked to see the silly charm at the end. The “host” told us “no” because she would have to find the key. Seriously? They offered to waste more of my time and said I could email them about their equipment issues.
I asked and the “host” where we take photos since others places do that. She said they don’t do that. She said we could line up against a wooden wall and she would take one with my phone. No signs, costumed etc like real escape rooms. When I commented on their FB page they responded with something about a digital frame. They said nothing about this to us when I requested photos. I declined her offer to take a photo of us against their plain wall because we could get that anywhere- for free!
Please go elsewhere - only thing that escapes well here is the money from your wallet.

2  Thank Gawomanontheroad
in 6 reviews
"needing replacement"
"pirate room"
in 2 reviews
"without giving anything away"
"team building event"
"awesome experience"
in 3 reviews
"great fun"

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first escape room and it was great! Although we did not successfully escape, we still had fun trying. Thank you Derek, you were very helpful throughout this experience. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I took my boyfriend. He didn't think he would like it because he would rather be doing outdoor activities, but he said that he had a great time and would do it again. It was just the two of us, so we didn't get out. There were just too many puzzles for two people. I would suggest going with a group. But overall, we had a great time and would do it again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My partner and I LOVE escape rooms. We started with this company back when it was called "Escape Room Entertainment". We completed all of the rooms except Pandorum. The staff was always friendly and when we felt uncomfortable doing a room with a group (that arrived late and were drunk) they agreed with us and let us do a later room.

We decided to do Pandorum after the company changed and it was a terrible experience.
The game host, Percy, was probably the worst game host we have met at The Escape Company. We got pair with a "lovely" group of people that just happened to be friends with the game host! Wow! There is nothing better than doing an escape room with a bunch of people that messed around with the props, were most likely drunk, and made us lose time because they did not think their friend was serious when the rules were told.

There are many many escape rooms in Orlando that I have visited (I can give you some great recommendations) but this is one that is not worth the visit. Don't let the "Pandorum has a 1% escape rate" fool you, it is probably the most confusing room with NO guidance what so ever. My experience with the first four rooms were GREAT, but this last one ruined the entire place for me.

2  Thank russianmafia123