Orlando World Center Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
WorldQuest Orlando Resort(Orlando)
5,596 results
All reviewsfalls poollaser showhigh velocityeast towerlobby barwater slidesself parkingpool areahuge hotelconference centerconvention hotelbusiness conferencedisney fireworksgreat poolfood courtbeautiful propertyfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Marriott is on of the finest I’ve stayed at. Outstanding service and wonderful team of people. Hotel has everything you need with close proximity to Disney. You and you family will love the accommodations nd the pools. The kids will be overwhelmed as will you. If heading to Disney this would be my first choice of hotels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a wonderful stay. The staff were great - very helpful and attentive. I recommend two restaurants - Siro Italian Kitchen and Latitude & Longitude. You won't be disappointed - excellent food and service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TeamMarriott, Manager at Orlando World Center Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear robertbromfield,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful review of the Orlando World Center Marriott. Our entire staff is committed to providing an exceptional service for every guest, and your feedback serves as an encouragement for us. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable experience.

Robert Contreras
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The price and the name should have meant something... Rooms in the North tower desperately need renovation- old, dingy furniture; small and moldy bathrooms with dirty and worn out bath slip mats. Housekeeping - missing. I waited for my room to be cleaned until 7pm and that was after they skipped the first day and after I called twice to request it. Even though the housekeeper was right next to my room - apparently the time is ‘by request’.
The big pool is pretty cool, just way overcrowded-90% of the chairs are empty and ‘reserved’ with towels until 11am. The spa pool was nice, but it gets very dirty by 2pm and I guess there is no proper filtration system. Room service is a meal in a box - tasted well, but pretty bad presentation. They also forgot to ask me to sign the receipt, so just decided to charge me whatever tip they wanted!
After the resort credit was missing from my bills, I asked at the reception and they did reimburse me, but were super impolite and unimpressed.
Basically, they are just trying to scrape money out of tourists with an extremely outdated and poorly managed facility.
Never coming back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank VelinaVB

Hello VelinaVB,

We apologize for the service issues you experienced from our housekeeping staff as well as our front desk your stay with us. Our team strives to provide impeccable service and timely responses to our guests' needs, and we are sorry for letting you down. We hope you will give us a chance on your next trip to our area to show you we can do better.

Robert Contreras
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The conference was at the Orlando World Center Marriott. I had been there 10 years ago for a similar conference. There have been many noticeable changes at the hotel and mostly for the better. The one thing that I didn't feel good about is that I felt trapped at the hotel. I did not have a car and would have liked to get away from the hotel to look around. I walk regularly but even walking from the hotel to the main entrance was a hike. Overall, I was very impressed with the facilities.

Room Tip: My room was cleaned each day to my satisfaction. What didn't happen was that my glasses were not replaced after I used them and they were removed from my room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Family trip to Orlando. Hotel was a great place to stay for a relaxing break away from the parks. Excellent family friendly facilities on site. Very large comfortable room with plenty of space to chill out

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family