“Another Great Stay”

Ranked #168 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Point of Rocks, MD
“Another Great Stay”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at Parc Corniche from June 11-18, 2012 in a a deluxe one bedroom suite. This was my third stay at Parc Corniche.

Everything about our room was beyond superb. The entire room was very clean, the kitchen was wonderful, the living room was spacious, and the bedroom was very comfortable. Parc Corniche is convenient to everything Orlando has to offer; Seaworld, Disney, Universal Studios, etc. The quality, convenience, and value of Parc Corniche cannot be beaten.

As mentioned earlier, this was my third stay at Parc Corniche. I will be staying at the resort again and recommend anyone planning a visit to Orlando to stay at Parc Corniche. There are some harsh reviews about Parc Corniche on online travel sites (including this one), but I have yet to see any of the complaints in any of my three stays at the resort. Some people just cannot be pleased.

It is true that this hotel is not a Times Square Hilton or Marriot (who would stay in Times Square anyway?), but in reality a traveler shouldn't need a hotel like a Hilton or Marriot when visiting Orlando; there is just too much to do and staying in the room is not one of the things to do.

Room Tip: Ask about the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mark N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Far the most part it was a nice hotel. The hairdryer smoked like it would catch on fire. The continental breakfast was not what I expected.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rachel c
Tampa
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I read the reviews after I had gotten a pretty good deal at work for this property, honestly I was a little scared. It was not nearly as bad as I've seen described but it could have been better. We got in at midnight after being at Disney all day and registered at the front desk. The girl could have been friendlier, whatever, it was midnight. She asked for a credit card to run the $25 deposit because she said the deposit might not go through on a debit card. Turns out she ran both. The outside of the condos leave something to be desired. The elevators are kind of shabby (we were in bldg 5). The room however was great, 2 bdrm 2 bath suite for a steal. Full kitchen, living and dining area, 3 flat screen TV's, ipod docks in all rooms. We spent a full day in the suite just recovering from Disney. I had no problem with the room. However, the general mood of the staff that I came into contact with was kind of sullen and the breakfast left a lot to be desired. No pancakes, meat, french toast, any of that. If you want the good stuff you have to pay for it at the Calypso Cafe next door or you could make it in your room. Overall I would give this an average rating for the double deposit snafu, sucky breakfast, and down in the mouth staff.

Room Tip: Bldg 5 faces a green area toward a golf course, felt a little more private
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank bullbunny20
Grimes, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2012

My parents invited us along for a great deal they got on a timeshare, we had wanted to take our daughters to Disney World so thought it would be perfect. From the moment we walked in we knew were in trouble! The place was disgusting! The floors had food smooshed into them, the cabinets in the kitchen were falling apart, the couch, chair, curtains, bedspreads all had huge rips in them! The bathrooms were beyond disgusting, so bad that at 5 months pregnant I refused to go to the bathroom there. My mom went to the front desk and requested a new room. The new room was considered a modern room, it was just as bad! The floor in my parents bathroom was coming up!! My 4 year old tripped on it!! The dishwasher ran for like 5 hours over and over and nothing was in it! The worst thing was that night while getting ready to lay down we pulled back the comforter and there was BLOOD on the blanket!!!! We called and got a new one, but that was the last straw. The next morning we went to take our showers, the shower moved you could literally rock the shower just standing in there! Also there was hair all over everything in the bathroom and it was not my hair! The tub backed up so bad while in the shower that we thought we might overflow the tub. The restaurant was disgusting!! We were all starving but none of us could even eat the food. We luckily got out of there first thing the next morning!!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Jennifer D
Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My family and I (spouse, two teenage children) have been staying at the Parc Corniche on and off since 2002, for a total of 5 times. In fact, we are on our way back this Summer too.

You can't beat the price. We always stay in the 2 bedroom condo...full kitchen to fix dinner after that long day running around, 3 tvs to ensure everyone gets to watch what they want, WiFi--a must with two teenagers, confortable beds, great air conditioners, clean and a pool. The breakfast is just right....cereal, bagels, donuts, fruit, tea, coffee, and juice...a gret way to start the day. Location is prime, close to several restaurants, around the corner from Sea World (literally), close to International Drive and not far from Disney. Well worth the cost!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family