Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$85
US$101
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
US$153
US$98
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$93
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$176
US$152
US$85
Hotwire.com
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$83
US$76
Orbitz.com
2,547 results
All reviewshollywood studiosyachtsman steakhouseclub levelstormalong baysandy bottombeach club next doorlazy riverwalking distance to epcotboardwalk areamagic kingdomday bedcrescent lakeepcot fireworksbeaches creamworld showcasedisney boardwalkdisney world
Reviewed 20 April 2011

Recently spent a week with our daughters, ages 11 and 14, at the Yacht Club. The location is fantastic, as you can walk to Epcot, in around 10 minutes or even to Hollywood Studios, probably around 20 minutes. You can also take a boat to either, or to the Boardwalk area across the lake. The hotel is is elegant without being stuffy and the pool area is the best we've seen at Disney.

If budget allows, I would recommend staying on the Club level. The concierge service on the floor is fantastic in helping with anything you need. They were able to change and make dinner reservations at a moment's notice. Also, the lounge is a really nice perk, offering a nice little happy hour between 5 and 7 where they serve hors d'oeuvres along with wine and beer. Pretty nice after a long day in the parks. The continental breakfast was good and allows you to get a start on the day bright and early.

Overall, we had a great stay at the Yacht Club and there is no doubt that we will return.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Cmurf3
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Were to start this hotel is truly amazing..... Myself, husband and two children aged 16 and 11 travel to Disney yearly we love it we have stayed in this hotel twice once in december09 in a suit on club level which was out of this world and in October 2010 for Halloween. I booked this direct with Disney on my previous visit and got a 40% discount but even without the discount this hotel is worth every penny. We stayed in club level the room is clean housekeeping is excellent room in generous. the club level service is like no ther and everyone raves on it as being the best in Disney. In the morning the breakfast has everything from cereal to pastries fresh fruit tease coffees chocolate shake juice etc. In the afternoon they have sodas hand cooked chips and dip, jellies, fruit. And in the evening they have drinks and snacks between 5~7 with beer and wine and then later on they serve cookies, cakes, milk and brandy, disarono and baileys. But what I have discovered about the yacht is that if you would like a beer or glass of wine other than between 5=7 just ask and they will gladly serve you. The service at this hotel is second to none and you need to see it to believe it. To eat out on resort eat at yachtsman steakhouse first class make sure that you pre book in advance it is nice to book a 8pm table to enjoy and relax at the end of a long day. If I had to say one negative thing it would be that the hotel does not offer a fast food service only the bar by the pool but the adjoining hotel beach resort does and it is just next door. Another really good place to eat is beaches and cream the burgers are like the size of a side plate and are meant to be the juicyest in Disney. The pool at this hotel is out of this world and has good activities it also has a sand bottom. If you want to character dine the beach club has character breakfast. I can go on and on but it will take me forever. Please check out this hotel you won't regret it and you will never forget it. One ofThe best things about this hotel is location location is is A short walk from Epcot and Disney boardwalk it has excellent night life dance clubs sports bars and many places to eat the hotel even has it's own beach were you can watch a late night movie and watch illuminations reflection of earth. You can also walk to Hollywood studios or take a boat ride. I really must end my review otherwise I will just keep going.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank disney-pals
Reviewed 12 April 2011

we have stayed at other disney properties,but this is the best by far.as soon as you walk into the lobby you will know you have made the right decision to stay here.we were upgraded to a waterview room,overlooking the wedding gazebbo,with a view over the lake.disney rooms are very similar but this room was bright and airy.we loved the swimming pools they really are the best in disney.the location is great within walking distance of epcot,we found we spentmore time at epcot and loved it.we have stayed at the grand floridian but i would say this is better

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank dphallett
Reviewed 30 March 2011

They claimed I did not check out and billed me for three more days.. They arranged my ground transportation back to the airport on the Magical express. It is amazing how much run around I am getting from the billing dept. ... I have never had this kind of trouble from any hotel, let alone one that claims to have the ultimate in customer experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank KMC60922
Reviewed 25 March 2011

The hotel has a wonderful location and was chosen to hold our conference for this very reason. The rooms were clean as was the pool, man-made beach, and the boardwalk.
However, for the "over-the-top" price of each room, I was surprised at the lack of ammenities and the nickel and diming that went on. Extra fees for internet service, extra fees for use of the inner tubes while going down the "Lazy River", no bottle of water provided in the room (a bottle of water could be purchased in the vending machines), beverages that cost as much as a dinner out at home.
Glad I went for the experience but will not be returning.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business