Everything was first class and really lived up to the Disney name. All the staff that I meet were excited to help me with everything I asked. The room was clean and good size. The pool area was nice, I particularly enjoyed the Lazy river.
This was a work trip and we used the Disney conference center that is located between the beach and Yacht Club. That was a great venue for business because the space was very flexible- good for confrences or dinners. The location of the resort was great because you could walk to Epcot and could take a boat to many of the parks.
Only negative is the resort layout made it a long walk to get to your room. There was an exit near my room but was frequently closed due to maintance going on outside the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort Orlando, Florida