Stayed here several nights at a better than usual Passholder Rate.
Room was impressive , just renovated as most all rooms have been I believe.
Spacious with large bath area w/pocket doors. Huge TV.
We were upgraded to a lagoon view room where we could see EPCOT fireworks from our balcony.
Stormalong pool was wonderful of course as it is known to be the best @ WDW.
Disappointed in the hotel store (limited) and dining choices for breakfast . We usually stay at Moderate hotels(Riverside, POFQ, Coronado , Caribbean and like the open dining choices there.
Walked to EPCOT and even Disney Studios once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in the formal grace of a grand New England-style yacht club at this lakeside hotel. Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina. Sharing many amenities with its pastel-toned sister, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Yacht Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort Orlando, Florida