Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$85
US$81
US$101
  • Restaurant
US$189
US$144
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
  • Pool
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
US$98
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$166
US$152
Hotels.com
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
Priceline
2,547 results
All reviewshollywood studiosyachtsman steakhouseclub levelstormalong baysandy bottombeach club next doorlazy riverwalking distance to epcotboardwalk areamagic kingdomday bedcrescent lakeepcot fireworksbeaches creamworld showcasedisney boardwalkdisney world
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I would like to express my disappointment with Disney following our recent visit. We were there Sept.7 - 13, 2017 staying at the Yacht Club. Unfortunately we were there through the two days all parks were closed due to the hurricane. We understand the safety of all guests and cast members was the primary concern of Disney and never did we feel unsafe. We were severely disappointed in the level of services provided to us during the two days and then were insulted by the refund of $10/day/person for the tickets we didn't use during the two days you were closed. This was our family's first visit to Disney World and we were there to celebrate our sons' 12th birthday. During the two days of the storm we had little services at the hotel, we even ran out of toilet paper and towels. We were still expecting a positive experience, especially being at a Deluxe Resort on property. We had very little options for dining and the food available was poor, yet still at a high price. The first day for lunch we had to eat at a bar and were given 3 menu items for lunch choices, all of which were terrible and the portions were very small. My husband got about 5 potato chips with his sandwich. After the meal we found out we were not able to use our meal plan at that bar and were charged over $100 for lunch. There were only 4 total places to eat between both the Yacht and Beach Club, seems that all should have been taking meal plans. Additionally, the "entertainment" for guests during those two days was non-existent other than the free arcade. It seems a property like this should have been better prepared for a hurricane, since they are likely this time of year. Hula-hoops and dance parties are not geared for all guests and the lobby was a chaotic, congested area that didn't allow for us to "hang out", because of the overcrowded common space. We spent the majority of our time in our dirty room, unable to watch television because of having DirectTV which was not getting a signal during the storm.
Overall, this experience at Disney was disappointing and not at all the level of service we expected, especially considering what we paid and had heard about Disney. Disney is not a place we plan to return, this was highly disappointing. We feel completely insulted in regards to a $100 credit for our unused park tickets. We paid almost $1,900 for our 6-day park hopper passes and had 1/3 of our tickets go unused, however Disney felt we were only owed $100 back for a 1/3 of our trip being terrible. That is unbelievable and we will be giving both reviews of our experience and communicating publicly about this experience. We are business owners ourselves and it is evident Disney is out for their bottom line, not customer service or satisfaction. We would never treat our customers like we've been treated.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in September in one of the newly renovated rooms. They were clean, well styled and comfortable. The decor is understated Disney so if you are looking for more of a theme this might not be it, but again rooms were very comfortable especially the beds. It is a wonderful location for the food and wine festival as it is within walking distance to Epcot. We were able to also get an excellent deal as it was a slower time of year. I recommend waiting for deals.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ccellis
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

So so disappointed by this hotel, we chose it because it was the most expensive and so assumed it would be one of the better ones but honestly it was like Butlins! The dining plans are a total waste of money and like school dinner service meals, the hotel is below average, rooms are tiny with no added extras, there is not hot water to shower or bath in and you have to wait at least 15 minutes to get through to reception on the phone, to then have rude and unhelpful people answer you. Never again will I stay in a Disney hotel, such a disappointment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank TobyCake
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Having stayed in the amazing beach club 2 years ago I was keen to stay there again but couldn't get a room. So decided to stay in the sister Yacht with my wife and 9 and 7 year old. All I can say in that the new refurbished rooms are excellent and I actually thought the Yacht club was better than the beach club and much quieter. The TV in the room was a huge state of the art flat screen and the two big queen beds were super comfy. The great thing is the beach and yacht club share the same pool and facilities. We stayed is three hotels during the trip the Portofino and Four Seasons as well and I have to say the Yacht club wasn't that far off the Four Seasons in many ways.

As for the staff, I have to say they were great, I booked with BA and there was a mess up with my dinning plan not being recognised. Not Disney's fault by the guy behind the counter at the Yacht Club called the duty manager and he was superb . He couldn't get hold of BA but after about 45 mins of trying to sort out, he just said I can't connect your dinning plan from the voucher so I'm going to cancel and rebook you with the dinning plan attached as I'm waisting too much of your time. We'll sort it later. Also since you have missed getting to the park early here a 3 extra fast passes that you can just use without booking!! He turned what could have been a major headache into a plus! Brilliant customer service!

The only areas that were minor quibbles were things like the size of the hotel, as it is a long way from the lobby to the room we were in but that really is a minor point.

The only other issue I had was the fact that to get to Blizzard beach on the bus you now have to go to the animal kingdom first. Slightly annoying. Disney need to extend the excellent monorail. But the bus now only seemed to stop at the Yacht club and beach club in that order and not at the boardwalk on that route, so quicker to get to the parks.

I have ready many comments about the renovations. I have to say apart from one restaurant being closed and relocated we didn't notice or hear anything.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Passportu
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is the second time we have stayed at the Yacht club and since the hotel has been redone it has got even better! The location is perfect for getting to Epcot in 5 minutes and very easy to get to the rest of the parks! Every person went out of their way to make our stay that little bit more special and I can not recommend this hotel enough. We will definitely be coming back to Disney soon and will only ever stay here! All of the rooms have completely been redecorated and furnished and the beds are amazing. Best nights sleep I've had in a long time!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family