Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$115
US$110
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$85
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$128
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$166
US$152
Hotels.com
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
US$246
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$155
US$100
Priceline
9,822 results
All reviewsexpress passcity walkwater taxirock royaltyrock starclub levelvelvet barrock musicpalm restaurantrock and rollislands of adventurefast passharry potterboth parkskids suiteroom keypool area
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We just returned from a stay at the Hard Rock Orlando with our three kids. The resort was kind enough to upgrade our room at no cost, and the entire experience was positive. The pool and common areas were tons of fun for our kids ages 9, 7 & 5 and the location right next to the parks cant be beat. The staff was extremely friendly and the room was super comfy. We typically stay at the Royal Pacific, but now that our kids are older, this will be where we stay when in Orlando. Really an awesome stay - highly recommended!

2  Thank Sonicolone
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Just came back from a 4 day stay at the Hard Rock with kids (8,10 & 12). Did both parks in two days with no problem and had some time in the evening to swim in pool, kids loved the waterslide the dive in movies. We stayed on the club level in a standard room with cot. I thought the room was clean, bathroom nice and big. It was a tight squeeze for 5 people but we new it would be and we managed for the short time we were there. The club level was well worth the money. The service and food far exceeded my expectations. I thought selection was great and it was a nice bonus to have throughout the day. Breakfast was a nice assortment of breads,cereal, fruits and oatmeal...something for everyone I thought. Didn't use service at noon because we were in the parks. Evening assortment of foods was great for the kids with potstickers, beef sticks, meatballs etc...and they always had some nice cut up vegies & hummus on the healthier side and of coarse a glass of wine or beer to end the day. Most of the time the service was great. . We didn't want to leave...wished we had more time by the pool listening to the great music! We'll be back!

Room Tip: Pay the extra money for club level. It's well worth it!
3  Thank Karen W
HardRockHotelOrlando, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Thank you for the kind words about the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando. We are so glad that the service and food far exceeded your expectations! We all look forward to seeing you again. Rock on!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We just returned from a Florida trip with a stay of one night at the Hard Rock to visit the parks. This hotel was alot better than I expected. I was nervous it was going to have a 'spring break" atmosphere, but it was not like that at all. It was very family oriented, and the music that plays throughout the hotel was very subtle. There were mostly families there. All the employees were very nice and professional. We had lunch poolside and it was great. I wouldn't personally stay there for more than 1 or 2 nights as the hotel is huge, and there was too much walking involved, the pool was too crowded for me, and the price of everything was too expensive. It is perfect, however, to treat yourself and stay there for one night for the parks I can't imagine going to the parks and not staying at one of the onsite hotels. . Having that express pass, and the ability to walk back when you want is priceless. My kids got to go on rides 4 or 5 times each. You basically get 2 days for the price of one. After you check out the next day, you can still use the express pass, all their facilites, even the pool, and parking for the whole day. There is even a place you can change your clothes. It really is so worth the money, even if you have to pay full price for one night. Your kids will never forget it, and parents will love the relaxing vacation they will get.

3  Thank SunnyDee3
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Arrival at the hotel was easy. I was traveling with my two sons (10, 12). We arrived at noon and I appreciated that our room was ready. Our check-in was easy BUT I had paid for concierge level and the keys had the elevator admittance code. This wasn't a problem at all but the front desk guy said NOTHING about how level 7 floors worked, how to use your key to get there or what was offered on how we make the most of the EXPENSIVE upgrade. Very poor. I have stayed concierge level before but it was very poor service to not review with the customer how to make the most of it. Was I asked if I wanted any meal reservations? No. Was I asked if I had any questions on how to make the most of my stay? No. I may as well have been checking into a Holiday Inn Express.

The room? Just a normal hotel room. I wasn't blown away by it at all. Concierge level rooms are often bigger and cushier. This really wasn't. Bathroom was basic. Clean, though, which of course is important. It was similar to a Marriott type room.

We headed to the Concierge room to get some water and snacks before heading out to Universal. This is my biggest complaint about the hotel. The concierge eating room was very small by most other hotel standards, and our "snacks" was trail mix. The bottles of water were convenient and helpful, but I was totally underwhelmed by the array of food/snacks. We had last stayed at the Animal Kingdom Concierge level and it was MUCH nicer. So as not to beat a dead horse, all in all, the concierge level at this hotel is NOT at all worth the expense. In the mornings, when breakfast is being served, it is Soooo crowded. Breakfast was the good meal but if you crunch the numbers, you'd have to stick AWFULLY close to this room during your stay to get your money's worth. The Happy Hour is quick and packed up quicker. Do I think this service at this particular hotel is worth it? No. That said, the women who worked in there were very friendly and welcoming, and that's always nice.

The vibe of the hotel is cool. Lots of loud music playing which I loved. My kids thought the music was uncool, but for my age demographic? I loved it.

The pool........ warm? yes. Clean? yes. Kids were so bummed out that there was no deep end. I can appreciate how this appeals to parents with younger children, but for a tween? They got bored quickly. The slide is just okay. I think they each went down twice and that was that. They bought a $6.75 beach ball and that bought me an hour. Service around the pool is excruciatingly slow. Spend your money on beer or wine. The mixed drinks were poured very lightly.

The biggest perk (and for a guest in a regular room vs. concierge level) is the proximity to Universal and to City Walk but mostly the EXPRESS PASS associated with you being a guest at this hotel. It saved us literally hours. We kept repeatedly saying, "Wow, this is great!! We are saving so much time".

Would I stay here again? Yes. Would I stay Concierge level? Definitely No. But all in all a very fun few days with no major glitches.

Room Tip: Save your money for theme parks. Upgrading to concierge level isn't worth it.
5  Thank GettinBye
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We went to the Hard Rock with our 2 children 10&13 to meet up with some friends. It is a great hotel with nice rooms (my kids say the rooms smell like candy and I agree). The hotel has upscale, casual and snack bar options for dining. We had lunch twice at the poolside restaurant and it was great.
I have to say every staff member we encountered from check in, wait staff, pool, cleaning,gym were extremely friendly and courteous. Honestly I rarely see this level of courtesey outside of the Caribbean.
The location is a 10 min walk to City Walk and Universal/Islands of adventure. Ultra convenient to get to parks and restaurants/ bars without needing a car. I recommend this hotel and will stay there again. My only criticism is that security is a bit lax. It would not be at all difficult to hang out there and not be a hotel guest. Be mindful of your valuables.

• Stayed: February 2012