Hilton Orlando
US$141
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$137
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$124
US$144
US$134
US$159
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
5,691 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayresort feequiet poolfire pitadult poolbasketball courtper dayself parkinginternational driveattending a conferencegreat pool
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel was gorgeous! The staff went above and beyond to be sure we were comfortable and happy! It was very conveniently located in the center of all the popular destinations in Orlando. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bmire93
John L, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Dear Bmire93,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I have shared your comments with our leadership team. We appreciate you being a loyal Hilton guest and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed there three nights during a spring break vacation and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Nice, clean hotel with a wonderful pool area. Great customer service. This hotel is big-but it did not feel overwhelming. We only ate at the pool side and loved the burrito buffet :) we visited the gift shop and the kids played some golf on the course at the evening. The pool area with the slide and the lazy river were great to relax by before heading to the parks. We made a point of staying there till about 1pm before we went to Magic Kindom one day, good plan for a hot day.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear DelawareMom123,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay while visiting Hilton Orlando! I have shared your comments with our leadership team. We pride ourselves on taking the very best care of our guests and we are glad that we achieved this during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Superb Hotel. Newer hotel in a great location. Everything you would expect from a Hilton Resort Property in Orlando. I think this may be the best Hilton property that I have been to. The only suggestion I would have for improvement would be to spend a bit of time using a net to clean the lazy river from the leaves and debris. The staff was very good without being overbearing. Parking was easy and hassle free. Excellent check in and loved our room. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Roadtrip091,
Thank you for your recent review on Tripadvisor. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I have shared your feedback with our team and we will certainly look at our processes for screening the lazy river for leaves. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I came to the Hilton Orlando with 3 friends for a Bachelorrette Weekend Getaway/Party. There is so much to do at this hotel between the different restaurants, bars, fire pits, the lazy river, activities, spa, and pool. We never had to leave!! The staff is what made my weekend totally amazing, specifically Hannah who works at the pool bar, Tropics. Hannah was our service person both days of our stay. On our last night, room service knocked on our door with milk and cookies from Hannah. It was raining so we were indoors, and she wanted to make sure we were enjoying our girls-night-in. I was blown away by the thoughtfulness and the fact that she cared enough to do something extra, even if it seems small. She made me smile and feel genuinely cared about, which I can't say about any other hotel experience I've had. During every interaction I had with the staff, I felt they enjoyed where they were and what they were doing. I have visited this Hilton many times and already have my next getaway here booked. Do yourself a favor and book a weekend here!

Room Tip: Pool view is worth it
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Dear bestashleyever,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so happy to hear you had such a memorable Bachelorette weekend at our property. It speaks volumes to us that you didn't even need to leave the property as we have so many things to do on -site!
We have shared your feedback with our team, specifically Hannah. It is very important to us that our guests feel cared for, valued and respected and I am glad to hear that Hannah made your stay a memorable one! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Great place to have fun and relax with the kids. No need to go a water park, it is all here! Outside bar by the pool was nice even in the rain. Staff was very friendly and they have a great spa and gym too. I wish I found this place when the kids were small.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mary Ann C.,
Thank you for your recent 5 star TripAdvisor review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and you were able to enjoy our pools and recreational amenities. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.