Waldorf Astoria Orlando
US$409
US$355
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$120
US$109
Hilton.com
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$108
US$179
US$103
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
4,769 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltondeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom serviceturn down servicela lucebeautiful hotellazy riverluxury hotelbonnet creekin room diningpool servicelobby bar
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I went on this trip with my mum for a fun week away at Disney. We opted not to stay in one of the Disney hotels as we felt we might want to escape all the rush at times. The hotel more than exceeded our expectations. The pool area was lovely and there was never any rush to get a pool side spot. We stayed in the most basic room and it felt more luxurious than suites at other hotels. The bedding and beds were probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in. All the food at the restaurants was excellent. They even went as far too make us a Waldorf salad in the bull and bear as it wasn't on the menu. If you want to visit the theme parks as well there are more than ample shuttle buses to get you there, you also have use of the fascilities as the Hilton next door although we didn't bother as the Waldorf was much nicer. Would strongly strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 1 April 2012

A really nice hotel, helpful staff, clean and well decorated rooms with large picture windows
and a great location. Large pools and spa. However service was spotty with missed turn down service, housecleaning and replenishment of hotel amenities inconsistent. It's worth the extra money to book a room facing the Disney parks to enjoy the evening fireworks. Convenient free transportation to all Disney parks. It's too bad at the rates charged you must use valet parking at $20.00 per day and pay for Internet service.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank JMG44
Reviewed 31 March 2012

A comfortable hotel with good service, good restaurant and nice golf course.
Rooms are spacious and well appointed and everything properly worked.
Room service was quick and efficient. Bull and bear restaurant is probably oNe of top five
In orlando but on the expensice side. Food was excellent however and wine list well balanced. Bar and outside area are still cosy as hotel is not as large asthe adjacent hilton or dolphin&swan. Breakfast is ok but could be smarter. Swimmingpool area is nice and pool is good. Golf course is challenging and very beautifull. In all, stayed for 6 nights and was very saqtisfied.

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Having 2 toddlers who are travelling to Disney for the first time, I was comtemplating whether to stay on Disney properties or off and Waldorf Astoria was the best decision we could ever make.

A. THE LOCATION: It is as close to Magic Kingdom as some of the Disney Resorts such as Coronado Springs, All-Star Sports Resorts...The frequent shuttle service provided to Hilton Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria (WA) makes it a convenient, quiet, elegant choice to stay when visiting Disney. Moreover, depends on the location of the room (such as those facing the pool and golf course and are closer to the Hilton property), you might be able to see the fireworks from Epcot at night. Shuttle service goes every 30 minutes (with exact schedule time) to and from MK. Epcot is every hour and Animal Kingdom is evey 2 hours (I think). I've never experienced any shuttle service as on time and precised as this. Disney transportation does not go on schedule. It is more like every 20-25 min. Everyone just form a line and wait.

B: FIRST IMPRESSION: Having passed through the Grand and massive Wyndham at the entrance of Bonnet Creek, I was heartbroken seeing the WA. The hotel building was smaller, the look wasn't resort-ish; but rather a more modern looking building with some unattractive light blue color outside. Even the entrance of the hotel is not as grand as the Hilton next door.

C. THE LOBBY: Big, clean, nice view of the pool but somewhat sterile. Don't expect the Grand lobby look of the WA New York. The multi color neon light behind the check in area was another miss. However, the hotel's goal is trying to achieve a more modern and not traditional look. The marble lobby is very clean.

D. THE ROOM: We had the Deluxe Suite (945 sft) room on the 11th floor with the expansive view of the pool/golf course and fireworks at Epcot. The decor is modern and elegant, simple but tasteful. The separate livingroom has blueray DVD player and the most luxurious pull out queen size sofa bed (I think it was memory foam). The breakfast area has a dining table and chairs for 4 with generous cabinets for wetbar and a small/wine refrigerator. The beds in the bedroom, however, weren't the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in (be advised that we prefer our beds a touch firmer, just personal choice and in no way means that these beds are not comfortable). The marble bathroom is very clean with separate tube and shower. The room is very clean and comfortable overall.

E. THE FOOD: Breakfast buffet at Oscar was decent with made to order omelet, crepes, pancakes, fruits, scrable eggs, sausages, bacon, french toast, smoke salmon, grits, oatmeal, variety of bread, pastries, juices. Service was excellent at the restaurant. La Luce (at Hilton) was a surprisingly good place for delicious Italian food (best pizza, thumbs up for clams with pasta, pork loin and rotisserie chicken). We didn't dine at Bull and Bear because of young children. However, the Manager Brendon was nice enough to allow us to order their food for room service. The steak was 8/10. Wasn't as juicy and sweet and melted in your mouth as I was hoping for. The fish was bland, fishy and dry (5/10).

F. THE SERVICE: The best part about WA. From Georgie, the Assistant Director who was very personable and attentive, to Matt, the food manager, to the housekeepers and their supervisors. Everyone was extremely helpful, attentive. The star of my stay has to go to Michelle (personal concierge), who took all of my groceries that I've ordered thru Garden Grocers(snacks, yogurt, milk....for the kids and water...) and arranged them nicely in the fridge and cabinets before my arrival to the room. That was the best service I've ever experienced.

OVERALL: I visited Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom lodge and villa just to see if I made the right decision and could change it for next time. There was no way on earth I would change my mind. These resorts are older, more crowded, suffocated. I wouldn't want to go back to the same crowd at the park. WA is a choice above and not an alternative if you visit Disney.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool, golf course,near Hilton has view of Epcot and fireworks
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank tnghi121
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Wow....there are still a few wonderful amazing hotels in the world. We recently stayed here for my sons spring break. They guys spent the weekend fishing and playing golf and I treated myself to the spa and a day by the pool. Great staff. Amazing room, we were upgraded thanks to my Hilton Honors status. Amazing Kind suite with a nice queen memory foam pull out for my son. Huge bathroom with great soaking tub. Wonderful espresso machine in the room. Room service at breakfast was outstanding. Over the top amazing customer service. We will be back!

Room Tip: become a Hilton Honor's member and recieve upgrades
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family