US$85
US$107
US$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$176
US$152
Official Hotel
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$210
US$153
US$98
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$62
Priceline
1,110 results
All reviewsbunk bedslagoon poollaser challengelakeside cafechef chriswaterpark areawater slideskids eat freeparking feetwo bedroom suitemini golffamily vacationbasketball courtlife guardsspring breakpull out couchliving area
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We enjoyed our time here. Everyone was friendly and the kids loved the water park. The hidden resort and parking fees were a bit of a disappointment but overall it was good. We would defiantly come back and stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

We are so happy to learn about your stay. It is wonderful to know that you and your family were able to enjoy our amenities, and had pleasant interactions with our staff. All fees related to a stay are available on our website, but I do apologize that you were not made aware of our fees before your visit. I am glad that this did not detract from your overall experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

La Shonta was very kind as a security employee. Entire stay was fabulous. The room was spacious and accommodated all of us. The pool was very fun. It was clean and entertaining. We enjoyed our free drinks too!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for the great feedback! It is so wonderful to know how much you enjoyed your visit, and had so many highlights to share. I am glad to learn you were able to take advantage of our many amenities and comfortable accommodations. We are excited to welcome you back soon to the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed were on vacation for 5 days. I have to say I'm impressed. I will list the good things:

- The room was very clean.
- The bathroom was very spacious
- The room had a bunk bed!
- Had 2 pools with a waterpark and a few hot tubs
- Shower pressure was good and you could adjust it.
- Had mini golf, billiards, ping pong and other games
- Had a kitchenette with fridge, sink and microwave.
- Staff was extremely friendly

The one little problem was that the elevator was our of service on the last day of our stay.
But still 5 stars!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Turner S
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for the excellent review! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us. It is wonderful to learn about the highlights of your stay, and about how much you enjoyed our amenities and interactions with our staff. Our goal is to provide a positive experience for every guest and your comments let us know we are doing our job. I am sorry about the elevator, but am happy that it did not take away from your overall enjoyment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The story behind all of this is long and many of the details are not going to be helpful to others, so I'll try to keep this succinct for those considering staying at this hotel:
- A 2 bedroom suite is not actually 2 bedrooms. It is one bedroom plus a nook/alcove with a bunkbed in it. The alcove does not have a door or a closet. I'm not sure how they can get away with calling it a bedroom. This misleading information caused my family and I a lot of heartache, as my ex-husband and I were trying to make this trip work together for our son's birthday and booked this room under the premise that we would have two separate bedrooms plus the alcove for the kids.
- Transportation: this was awful. First of all, as far as transportation to Disney Parks is concerned, they only go to Epcot. So you have to start all your park days there and then hop on Disney transportation to go to any of the other parks or Disney Springs. This wasn't so bad in the morning as long as you planned for it, but getting back was pretty much impossible, especially if you wanted to stay for any night time shows. You had to be back at Epcot at 8:15 or 10:15 in order to be provided transportation back to the hotel. We ended up having to spend additional money on Lyft/Uber every single night other than our Epcot day just to get back to the hotel.
In addition, the shuttle they provided was completely unsafe. The transmission was shot. The bus couldn't change gears, despite the driver attempting to do so. I thought we were going to break down on the freeway. That was on the way to the park, so I thought surely they'd take the bus out of commission and we'd have a safe trip back. Imagine my surprise when that evening we got on the same bus with the same issues, only this time the threat was that we'd be broken down on the freeway at 10:15 at night, when it's cold and my children are completely exhausted.
- Fast forward to us being put into (what they call) a 3 bedroom suite on our last two nights after going back and forth with management about it. What a nightmare. They said they'd send a bellhop up. We waited in our room all morning, wasting half the day. He finally shows up and takes us to our new room, drops off our luggage and leaves. We take a look at the new room. It is the same exact room we had just come from. At this point I'm almost in tears and go speak to someone at the front desk. They were kind and tried to help, but I felt that we were put in a decommissioned room just to appease us. The door could barely be opened. If my ex-husband wasn't there to put all his force behind it, the kids and I would have never gotten in. The air conditioning was making awful noises all night long, ending in a loud bang at 5am that woke us all up, and ants in the kitchen.

That last bullet may have gotten too far into the details, but needless to say we could not wait to get out of that hotel. Not only did it make me never EVER want to stay there again, but I don't think I'll ever stay off Disney property again. It's not worth the risk, especially if you're there to celebrate a special occasion with your kids. I wanted it to be perfect for my son for his birthday. They both have been through a lot this year with the divorce, and we really wanted to do something special and show them that we can all still come together to celebrate their special moments.

I will end this by saying I was in constant contact with their staff the entire time because of the ability to text with them. They were aware of every issue, yet never offered to do anything to fix it. I can handle things going wrong and rarely complain (This is the first hotel review I've ever written), but what I can't handle is when companies don't have the courtesy to extend the best customer service they can offer. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom = 1 bedroom + alcove. 3 bedroom = 2 bedrooms + alcove
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Sabrina L
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

We truly appreciate your comments, and understand your frustrations. It is disappointing to learn that you did not have the wonderful experience we aim to provide for every guest. I want to apologize that your stay did not exceed all of your expectations, we never want a guest to leave our hotel unsatisfied. I will be sure to share your comments and concerns with my staff to ensure that we are working hard to consistently improve in every area. I hope you will return for another visit so we can restore your confidence in us, and allow us to provide you with a completely positive experience.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Clean rooms, fun waterslides, very friendly and helpful service. The food was decent. We had a great time at the property and would definitely return with kiddos. We stayed in building 10 next to the slides.

Edwin was especially helpful at check in; he is the greateat of all time! GOAT!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the excellent review! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with us. I am so happy to learn that our staff took such great care of you, especially Edwin. It is wonderful that you and your family enjoyed our amenities, accommodations, and our dining options. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon at the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark.