Let me start off by saying I got a great deal staying during Thanksgiving week that included all the fees including water park and parking. The rooms are nice having two bedrooms with a 2nd one with a bunk bed. My 3yold loved it and couldn't stop going up and down. The water park itself was very nice with the main pool being heated and the slides were fun. BUT, the place is showing it's age in terms of needing new paint in the rooms and in the grounds. The bathroom needs a new grouting, the toilet seat was loose and even the door lock mechanism looks like it was barely holding on.
But with that said we enjoyed our stay and maybe if I didn't get such a good deal, I wouldn't be so forgiving about the need for renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just the Place for You - Our resort boasts a wide variety of activities and comforts, from a waterpark with slides and whirlpools, to our marketplace with gift shop, food court, 3,000 square foot arcade, 4-D theater and Batman Laser Challenge! Whether you are looking for a fun-filled adventure, relaxing getaway or somewhere to celebrate a special occasion, we have something for the whole family to enjoy. With free transportation to Disney World (only 1 mile away), Universal and SeaWorld, it's unforgettable fun on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark Florida