US$84
US$107
US$83
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$139
US$101
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$116
Hotels.com
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$98
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$181
US$161
Official Hotel
US$210
US$153
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$69
Priceline
1,114 results
All reviewsbunk bedslagoon poollaser challengelakeside cafechef chriswaterpark areawater slideskids eat freeparking feetwo bedroom suitemini golffamily vacationbasketball courtlife guardsspring breakpull out couchliving area
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I don't even know where to start.

Upon check in we went into our room to find all the garbage pails full of garbage and stuff on the floor. We weren't sure if the room had been cleaned. I stopped a cleaner to empty garbage and she came in emptied one and left two full.

We then rented a stroller that was delivered to our hotel the day before. When I called asking for it I was told it had not been delivered. I waited a day. Called again. Told it wasnt there. Called the rental company who explained it had been delivered the day before we arrived. They sent a staff over to the hotel who took a photo of the stroller and confirmed it was at the hotel. I proceeded to call and ask for it....you guessed it. Told it wasn't there. I called again the following two days and was told it wasn't there. Told rental company who came to pick it up knowing we were leaving and didnt need it for our last day as we were hanging by the pool. Then hotel called me to tell me my stroller was there...on our last day. But i knew it wasn't ours at this point as the company had picked it up. Sure enough it was someone else's. The manager i spoke to said he would reimburse me for the stroller on the phone., Of course when i went down to speak to them the next morning he reneged and refused. I hadn't even asked him to - he offered then refused. Said i had no proof the stroller had arrived. i sent him pictures from the rental company showing it was at the hotel with my name on it and again they refused to accept that it was a pic from their hotel even though you could clearly tell.

Same thing with groceries. Ordered groceries to be delivered. told for two days they were not there. Sure enough they had also been delivered two days before as indicated by my tracking numbers but took two days until we got them. Still never got one order we had delivered as even though tracking said it had arrived two days before we did, they could not find it. Such a unorganized mess.

Shuttles - don't count on shuttles. Some days they just decide to cancel one. We waited for our 11:30pm shuttle and it never showed up. We had to take a $40 taxi home. Super great with a 7 and 5 year old who were exhausted. The shuttle to Universal leaves at 7am and park doesn't open until 9am. So you just have to sit for 90 minutes waiting for the park to open. And shuttles are sporadic. The shuttle drivers were awesome though. Very kind and fun.

Manager refused to come out 'from the back' to speak with me until the last day. knowing i had a taxi coming in fifteen minutes for the airport he knew we had to go so I couldn't present my case. I spent an hour a day dealing with all this crap. Not how I wanted to spend a vacation.

No compensation was offered at all for stroller or missing packages. So total lost money. I am sure the staff are enjoying what I had delivered today.

Positives....there is one. the pool staff and lifeguards are amazing. They are fun and interactive and kind and the best staff in the place for sure. And one of the staff at the front was kind and clearly wanted to make things right but had no power to do so. He truly was empathic towards how frustrating things had been for us.

Ultimately we just had to laugh as it was thing after thing after thing. I wont even start on the food at the restaurant. Yuck. I am not a complainer. You can read my other reviews. They are usually so so positive. But this experience went from bad to worse.And they never once tried to make it right. But did text me asking me to give a good review. Not focused on customers. Just focused on good reviews.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JJJ181771
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your visit with us. It is apparent that we missed several opportunities to improve your stay and we sincerely regret the difficulties you encountered. Please call our hotel directly and ask to speak with the General Manager or Director of Operations, we look forward to speaking with you. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to regain your trust and provide a visit that exceeds all of your expectations.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Amaaaazing! Where do I start? My daughter wanted a swimming theme for her 5th bday. I originally was going to do it w/ Cocokey.They were awful!Robert Soto saved the day.He was professional,extremely nice and so helpful.He set everything up perfect. Tiffany our Cabana server/attendant was extremely helpful and nice.I will definitely come back.My daughter,her friends and the parents were very happy and enjoyed themselves.I can go on about how wonderful the entire staff was. But im sure you get it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda A

It makes us so happy to learn that we were able to provide you and your daughter with the perfect birthday celebration. Thank you for choosing us as party central for her big day! I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our staff, especially those you mentioned by name. We are excited to welcome you back again soon to the Holiday Inn Orlando Suites- Waterpark.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Let me start saying that expending our Thanksgiving in Orlando was the best desicion ever! The only thing I disliked was the service provided by the person who did the check in. He was very unprofessional, not paying attention to details and wanted to charge me double my stay. Next day I had to go to the lobby to clean the mess he did and I was shocked about the difference on the service and the professionalism of Felipe. Felipe knows how to turn things around! He was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, fast and accurate. If Felipe's manager reads this review please have him to train your associates. He is an example to follow and a leader. He took care of everything and I left that lobby happy and satisfied. Thanks to him we will come back! Thank you again Felipe. People like you make the difference.

We loved the room and the room service. Great location!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafy Kary B
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. While I am sorry for the inconvenience you faced upon check-in, I am glad Felipe was able to get you back to enjoying your visit right away. I am excited to share your kind words with him. I will also be expressing your concerns to our staff to make sure our attention is focused on the service we provide, and ensure that we never fall short of our extremely high standards. We are glad you enjoyed your room, and our convenient location as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Decided to take the little one to the disney xmas parade event and of course I stayed here! Love this place as previously mentioned. I cannot stress enough how amazing the staff is. When we first checked in we met Luis "R" who was hospitable and even interacted with my daughter in a great way (Thanks Luis!).. I was lucky to run into "MO" who handled our luggage. MO is one of my daughters favorite! MO remembered us, and she remembered MO. Clearly he has a wonderful memory and remembered us as if we visited yesterday. Thanks MO! The GM Mohammed obviously knows how to train his staff! Thank you! Hope to see everyone soon and thank you again. Happy Holidays!!!

Room Tip: We always stay in building four as its close to the restaurants and the kids activity.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

We are thrilled that the warm and welcoming service we love to provide made you feel right at home. Your kind words about our staff are truly valued and I am excited to share your review with everyone here, especially those you mentioned by name. Your continued loyalty is the best compliment we could receive, thank you! We look forward to your next visit to the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Let me start off by saying I got a great deal staying during Thanksgiving week that included all the fees including water park and parking. The rooms are nice having two bedrooms with a 2nd one with a bunk bed. My 3yold loved it and couldn't stop going up and down. The water park itself was very nice with the main pool being heated and the slides were fun. BUT, the place is showing it's age in terms of needing new paint in the rooms and in the grounds. The bathroom needs a new grouting, the toilet seat was loose and even the door lock mechanism looks like it was barely holding on.

But with that said we enjoyed our stay and maybe if I didn't get such a good deal, I wouldn't be so forgiving about the need for renovation.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jtkappa
Andra C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us further improve upon our guests' experiences. I am glad to know you and your family were able to enjoy our amenities, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!