Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
US$118
Lol.travel
US$108
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
travelup.comUS$117
All reviews close to the airport orlando airport one night room was clean port canaveral waffle maker next morning complimentary breakfast would stay here again sofa bed mccoy mco desk transportation disney
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

Overall- this place served its purpose. We were only there for 1 night, bridging the gap between airport arrival and a stay at Disney. I am not a high maintenance traveler. I just want clean, safe, quiet. But something about this place just didn't feel clean. Definitely the carpet underfoot was due to be washed. Furnishings were dated. Bed was just ok. Just overall the entire property felt dingy and old.

Some nitpicks:

Airport pickup- I called the number as instructed, the phone rang for a long time. I'm talking over 2 minutes, if not more. That's a long time for a phone to ring with no answer. Finally someone answered and she sent a van. When I asked her how long it would be, she said less than 20 minutes. 30 minutes later the driver showed up. Not a huge deal, but not as good service as we would have liked. Also we had to stop for gas on the way, seems like that could have been planned better. The driver was not friendly and took what seemed to be a longer/less direct way to get to the hotel (maybe due to the gas stop?).

For some reason we got a handicap-accessible room, I don't remember booking one? So that was odd. And the size of the bathroom was so large it felt industrial and wasn't comfortable. I don't know if that makes sense, but just being honest.

Free breakfast- meh. Again, served its purpose for some quick food, and was able to find enough, but I couldn't get down more than a bite of those eggs. I will say the waffle maker was great!

Room tip: Don't get a handicap accessible room unless you need it. May sound odd, but the extra large bathroom was industrial and not comfortable.
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 12 March 2022

We had a late arrival due to a delayed flight and we were all exhausted. What a relief when I crawled into bed! I chose this hotel near the airport because of value before heading to Universal, but pleasantly surprised. The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the sheets were so soft! Room looks clean as well, so happy to give my five stars!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

Overnight stay for cruise out of Port Canaveral-
We were able to check in early (after a long day of airports) Super friendly and helpful Mariana checked us in and helped with all of our questions.
Room was just as pictured and had everything we needed for a good night sleep, shower and go!
Breakfast was delicious and Emanie was excellent at her job. Would recommend for Orlando.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

There is nothing specifically bad about this hotel, there is also nothing specifically great about it. My room was clean which is key and the most important. Credit to housekeeping for this! The biggest problems were with the air conditioning. It was either way too cold or not comfortable at all with humidity and heat. There was nothing I could do to find a happy medium. The refrigerator was turned off when I got there so it took a while to get to temperature, which was a bit inconvenient for the drinks I had just purchased. My room was directly above one of the building spotlights that was malfunctioning. It was constantly flickering all night long and made my room look like a disco. The curtains didn’t close enough to prevent this.
The breakfast was one of the worst I’ve had though at any Choice hotel. I realize this isn’t the Four Seasons brunch and you get what you pay for but I’ve been to other similarly priced choice hotels with a much better selection and quality. I was also disappointed that the snack shop they had didn’t have any diet soda of any kind.
With that being said, it was an average business stay. It’s a place where your employer will send you with just the basics and bare minimum comforts. This is not a place for a tourist or a leisure stay.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

Very clean from the parking lot all the way to the room. Modern and comfortable room. Breakfast was super. Front desk personal sharp. All of our requests were answered and completed. Bathroom super clean. Confortable bed. For breakfast they had cold and hot food. Thanks for your service.

Date of stay: October 2021