Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$230
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Orbitz.com
US$91
US$85
  • Pool
All reviewsbahama breezethe breakfast areagolden corralfree breakfastdisney springswithin walking distancebunk bedsother hotelsnear disneyyogurtthe wi fifront desk staffcomfortable staya nice place to stayoutlet mallper dayone night stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I came into Orlando on my own from Wellington, FL. This hotel I had booked 2 days before my arrival date to extend my stay in Orlando. This hotel met all of my expectations. This is one hotel chain I trust. The employees at the lobby were super helpful and kind to me that I felt very welcomed from the start. The room was huge, clean and really comfortable.

The Marriott village was great! I could get something to eat super easy without calling room service and saving a ton of money. I had a kids burger for $6.00 aprox. and it was really good! The next morning I got Starbucks there too. The village was really convenient for me because I was on my own, I didn’t have a car and also I wanted to spend more time at the parks than going out looking for places to eat.

The location is excellent. I had the Premium Outlets 5 minutes from the hotel. I tried to walk there but I couldn’t because I didn’t find a pathway that went all the way so I got an uber for minimum fare. While I was there they could hold my luggage until I came back and moved hotels.

I didn’t make it to breakfast so I can’t comment on that but I’d love it if they could extend it one more hour. Sometimes we come from a very long trip and simply haven’t got the energy. Also the only thing I can say that wasn’t great was the tv remote. It was slow and laggy but that is not a deal breaker for me at all. I’ve seen that happen at the best hotels too.

Overall this was a great hotel. Very good location, price, service and food. In its category I think that it’s definitely 5 stars for me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018

There are three problems. First problem is with the rooms.The room we stayed in needed a deep cleaning. For example the sofa was filthily with embedded grounded in dirt it really needed to be steamed cleaned. I don't want to even think about what was in the carpeting. The smallest Springhill suite rooms I have ever stayed in. Second problem they have a major dining area but since this is a hotel that has guest staying multiple nights some variety with your breakfast choices would have been nice i.e. bacon instead of pork sausage patties maybe a breakfast potato dish Big facility nice people but the Marriott executives need to visit a Holiday Inn express for a couple of nights to see how to do breakfast. Finally Shuttle in name only. Marriott needs to contract for more evening pick up times. 6 pm 7:45 pm and 10:25 pm are not enough. The shuttle times needs to match the park closing times. For example the Animal Kingdom closed at 8:30 but the shuttle wasn't until 10:25. We had to leave the park early one night to catch the shuttle and I had to drive and pay parking because of this lack of properly timed shuttles.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sara T, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Drake - Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We take guest feedback very seriously. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed the facilility and the staff; however, we're sorry to hear you were dissappointed with the cleanlienss of the room, breakfast opitons, and the shuttle. You comments have been passed to management so that we can improve. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

When the clerk at the desk gets you into a room WAY EARLY after a travel day from hell it's tough to give a Marriott property a bad review. The Fairfield Inn & Suites is pretty cookie cutter and a large property, could use a little TLC in some of the common area.

However for whatever shortfalls it has the breakfast makes up for it. I haven't eaten in that big a facility since the dining hall at college ! Lobby was clean and bright and you can walk to a variety of restaurants in the office park.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thoytnh
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We were here for a combined business and pleasure trip. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance, which is nice but they are all pretty crowded so plan on waiting during peak times. The daily breakfast was pretty good with Mickey waffles as well as small waffles, various breads, bagels, english muffins, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, bacon or sausage, cereals (hot and cold) as well as yogurt but limited fruit. For our 5 day stay, they always had bananas and oranges out, but never any apples or grapes. There were two days where honeydew and cantalope were out but limited quantities. Would prefer more variety in fruit options.
The property is clean and provides shuttles to the Disney parks free of charge and a fee based shuttle to other tourist attractions and Universal. Be careful with the fee based shuttles as they stop at mulitple properties so you could be stuck on a shuttle when you could be at the park instead. I recommend Uber instead for about the same price, sometimes less depending on the time of day. i have attahced photos of the shuttle handout provided by the hotel. Shuttle services are provided by an independent 3rd party and not Marriott properties. We were in a double room which was very cramped for 3 people with limited drawer/closet space and small vanity area. A nice touch with the room is the option to opent he window for fresh air as well as the fridge and microwave. We were originally booked inthe Springhill suites the first night and The Fairfield in for the reaining nights, so when we checked in at the Springhill Suites, Kenisha at the front desk was able to put us in the Fairfield Inn right away so we wouldn't have to move! So for excellent customer service, ask for Kenisha! On our first day there, we were away at Epcot from 8 am until 10:30 pm and arrived at our hotel to find our room had not been cleaned. We tried calling the front desk and no one answered, so my husband went down to the lobby and Brad Norman was working that evening. When my husband told him our room had not been cleaned, Brads response was "ok". Not, I'm sorry that happened, can I get your some towels, nothing, just ok. My husband had to ask for a manager who did apologize, provided towels for us and indicated our room would hace a "VIP clean" tomorrow. Not sure what that meant as the room was cleaned the same each day after that. This was the second time we called the front desk and no one answered. The first time was the evening we checked in to request more hangers, and no one answered that night either. So, the front desk service has some issues at this property. We did use the Concierge, who was EXCELLENT! Donna was etremely knowledgeable and helpful and I would highly recommend using her if you are visiting! We purchased our Universal tickets through her and she was a wealth of information making our experience so much more enjoyable! Our pool was closed on Thursday, but we were able to walk across to the Marriott courtyard and use their pool. We might stay here again in a pinch but would be more inclined to try the Springhill Suites or Marriott Courtyard instead.

Room Tip: Rooms that are away from maim elevators are closer to the shuttle bus area so you hear the buses as early as 6 am.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Babette M
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located minutes away from Disney world parks. You could walk to chain or local restaurants. Rooms are a great size for a family of four. The free buffet gets full of guest but they do replenish. Pool is heated during winter. Great hotel for small budgets.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family